If you are going to have the pleasure of spending the Easter holidays at Walt Disney World, there are many special Easter events you have to look forward to help you celebrate. From the Parks to the restaurants at Disney Springs, there is quite the lineup of Easter entertainment for you to enjoy!
At Magic Kingdom:
- Mr and Mrs Easter Bunny will be making appearances in the Town Square Courtyard from March 14 to March 27 2016, 9am to 6pm. Be sure to stop and pose for a photo with the adorable Bunny couple!
- The Tomorrowland DJ Dance Party will extended operating hours from March 20 to April 2 – midday to 11pm.
- Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade will perform twice daily at 12pm and 3pm.
- The Azalea Trail Maids will take part in an Easter pre-parade before Festival of Fantasy Parade on March 26 and 27, and will meet and greet around Town Square on March 27 2016. Not only will there will be special events happening at the parks, but certain restaurants at Disney Springs will be offering special Easter menus for guests.
- A second Main Street Electrical Parade has been added from March 28 to March 31 and will run at midnight.
You can also participate in the Annual Easter Egg-stravaganza at Epcot: where from March 2–27, 2016 (or while supplies last), you can search for special hidden “eggs” themed to Disney characters and record your discoveries by placing the corresponding sticker on the specially themed Egg-stravaganza map to represent that location. Maps and stickers can be purchased for $5.95, plus tax at the following parks and locations.
Here is a sampling of some special offerings by Disney Springs restaurants for Easter day:
- Fulton’s Crab House: For its final Easter service before it temporarily closes for renovations, Chef Mark Boor will offer a Lobster Ravioli with tear drop tomatoes, asparagus, prosciutto, chive, basil and champagne beurre blanc ($34)
- Portobello Restaurant: Chef Cristobal Lopez offers a 3-course prix-fixe menu that includes a glass of Cantele Primitivo. Guests can start off with a mixed green salad with fennel, cucumber, and cherry tomato red wine dressing before enjoying an Italian spin on Easter lamb with Lamb Ravioli with roasted mushroom sauce, and finish off on a sweet note with Carrot Cheesecake with caramel sauce. ($50)
- Wolfgang Puck Grand Café: For a seasonally inspired 3-course menu, Chef Robert Leonardi starts guests off with a Caesar Salad with a goat cheese crostini, tomatoes, and parmesan followed by a Roasted Duck Breast with ricotta gnocchi, wild mushrooms, and huckleberry reduction. For the grand finale, guests can enjoy a Carrot Cake with cream cheese icing, caramel sauce, and spicy pecans ($75 without wine pairings; $115 with wine pairings)
If you need help planning your next Holiday at WDW, contact me today to take advantage of my free vacation planning services! Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org today for your free quote!
Photo Credit: DisneyFor more Disney News follow us on Instagram @chipandco on Twitter @chipandcompany and on Facebook or Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.