Discover New Summer Flavors at Jaleo in Disney Springs
New summer flavors have arrived at Jaleo in Disney Springs! The restaurant is unveiling a series of new, tantalizing dishes just in time for summer dining season.
Related – Orlando Mayor Demings and Disney Celebrate Opening of New Disney Springs Drury Plaza Hotel
As the restaurant’s most significant menu change since its opening in 2019, guests can expect a number of new Spanish-inspired tapas to pair with signature cocktails and sangrias, plus larger plates like whole roasted branzino prepared with potatoes, olive oil and fresh herbs and an exciting delicacy, Secreto Iberico, cooked on a Basque grill and served with Pan con Tomate. Additional dishes include a refreshing gazpacho, classic chilled Spanish soup made with tomato, cucumbers and green bell peppers, and Atún Crudo con Aguacate, thinly sliced tuna served with avocado and a citrus dressing.
Jaleo Disney Springs New Menu
- Cono de Atún “Gilda”($8): Cone of Tuna Tartare, Modern Olive, Cantabrian Anchovy and Piparra Pepper
- Gazpacho Estilo Algeciras ($10): Classic chilled Spanish soup made with Tomato, Cucumbers and Green Bell Peppers
- Ensalada de Aguacate y Mojo Verde “Spanish Diner” ($13): Avocado, Mojo Verde and Goat Cheese Salad
- Piquillos Rellenos con Brandada de Bacalao ($16): Stuffed Piquillos of Bacalao and Potato served with Manchego cheese and a Bechamel Sauce
- Mejilones a la Brasa con Mojo Verde ($16): Mussels cooked in Josper served with Mojo Verde
- Lubina a la Pobre ($56): Whole roasted Branzino served with Potatoes, Olive Oil and Fresh Herbs
- Ensalada de Tomate con Ventresca ($34): Heirloom Tomato Salad served with Red Onions, Piparra Peppers and 4 oz. of conserved Tuna Belly from Asturias
- Secreto Iberico de Bellota ($105): Secreto Iberico cooked on the basque grill and served with Pan con Tomate
- Pintxos Morunos de Cordero ($18): Basque Grilled Lamb Skewer with Andalusian Spices
- Berenjenas con Miel ($12): Fried eggplant with honey and lemon zest
- Atún Crudo con Aguacate ($18): Thinly sliced tuna served with avocado and a citrus dressing
Have you ever dined at Jaleo in Disney Springs?
Let’s start planning your next Disney World vacation so you can enjoy this new menu! I am a travel agent with Destinations to Travel, my services are free, and you can contact me here!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!