Have you ever wondered how Walt Disney World theme parks and Resort hotels get dressed up for the Christmas holiday season? Disney has put together a 3.5 hour tour, called Disney’s Yuletide Fantasy, that will amaze you with backstage access while also experiencing a dazzling wonderland filled with traditions from home and abroad.
You’ll get the scoop on the staggering logistics involved in the wintertime transformation of Walt Disney World Resort each and every holiday season! During this festive and fact-filled tour you’ll:
- Come upon the Cast Members of Holiday Services—the “elves” who create the decorations used to dress up Walt Disney World theme parks and hotels.
- Explore World Showcase and hear how holidays are celebrated around the globe—with experiences like Christmasfest at the Germany Pavilion, the legend of La Befana at the Italy Pavilion and the diversity of traditions at The American Adventure Pavilion.
- Get an up-close look at the traditional trimmings of Main Street, U.S.A. and see a Currier & Ives-themed Christmas bring the spirit of the season to life.
- Visit a Disney Resort hotel and learn how the lavish holiday atmosphere is created through the grand-scale application of color, texture, architecture, illusion and attention to detail.
As if that wasn’t enough, each Guest will also receive a special treat and a holiday keepsake!
As Disney’s Yuletide Fantasy is a seasonal event, the tour is offered only on select dates in November and December. For an exact schedule, please call (407) WDW-TOUR or speak with your Disney Travel Agent. The tour is for guests ages 12+ and the cost is $99 per guest.
Are you ready to start planning your amazing Disney vacation? Our friends at MickeyTravels (designated with Platinum Earmarked status by Disney) can help! Click Here for your FREE No Obligation Quote from one of their Authorized Disney Vacation Planners.
Ready to experience Disney for yourself? There are still fantastic 2017 Summer and Fall packages to be had. Click here or send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner.
Want more help planning your next Disney vacation? As an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, my goal is to help you plan the Magic your way. I create customized itineraries, book advanced dining and FastPass+ reservations, monitor for discounts for your vacation, and much much more! And did I mention that my services are FREE? Get in touch toll-free at 1-800-454-4501, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook.
Latest posts by Sarah Phillips (see all)
- October Events At Paddlefish and Terralina Crafted Italian - September 25, 2018
- Pumpkin Cupcake Rolls In To Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa - September 24, 2018
- Disneyland Paris offers New Disney Parking+ Option - September 24, 2018