The holidays just got sweeter with this Peppermint Marshmallow Wands recipe!
This treat is a must during the holiday season and can be found at Marceline’s Confectionery at Downtown Disney District in Disneyland. And now you can make it at home with this recipe from Disney Parks, it’s very easy.
Take a look and surprise your family with a sweet gift this Christmas:
PEPPERMINT MARSHMALLOW WANDS
- 2 (12oz) jars of hot caramel topping
- 8 large lollipop sticks
- 24 large marshmallows
- 1 (10oz) of dark melting chocolate
- 1 cup of crushed peppermints (15 candy canes, crushed)
- Melt caramel in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat. Keep warm.
- Dip one end of each lollipop stick in 1 inch of water. Skewer 3 marshmallows onto each stick, starting at the wet end.
- Dip marshmallows into caramel, gently tapping to remove excess caramel, and place on parchment paper. Cool caramel at room temperature for 30 minutes, until caramel is set.
- Melt dark chocolate in a medium saucepan over low hear. Keep warm.
- Place crushed peppermint in a shallow bowl.
- Dip caramel-coated marshmallows into melted dark chocolate, gently tapping to remove excess chocolate. Gently roll wand in crushed peppermint; place on clean parchment paper. Repeat for all wands.
- Cool your peppermint marshmallow wands at room temperature for 15 minutes, until chocolate is set.
Credit: Disney Parks