Whistle while you work on this delicious Gooseberry Pie from Snow White!
This pie is Grumpy’s favorite! Do you remember that scene when the dwarfs find Snow White in their cottage and she convinces them to stay by cooking for them? She offers all kinds of foods but when she mentions gooseberry pie, Grumpy finally agrees to let her stay as well. Must be a really good pie!
Related – Make This Cute Snow White Wreath At Home
Now, gooseberries might be a little tricky to get depending where you live, so feel free to replace this ingredient with blackberries if you prefer.
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/3 cup of sour cream or greek yogurt
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup of flour
- Pinch of salt
- 4 cups of gooseberries
- Refrigerated pie crust
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Beat eggs in a bowl.
- Mix in sour cream, vanilla, lemon zest, sugar, flour, and salt.
- Gently fold in gooseberries.
- Unroll pie crust and place into dish.
- Pour mixed ingredients into crust.
- Cover with second pie crust.
- Cut scraps off the side. Use the dough to write “Grumpy” on top.
- Use a form to design the edges.
- Bake in oven for 30-35 minutes.
Enjoy this gooseberry pie while you watch Snow White on disney plus!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Adorable Mickey Toast To Add Some Magic To Your Mornings! - October 15, 2021
- Colorful Mickey Shaped Pretzels To Bake At Home! - October 14, 2021
- Discover A Whole New World With This Magic Carpet Passport Cover DIY - October 13, 2021