Whistle while you work on this delicious Gooseberry Pie from Snow White!
This pie is Grumpy’s favorite! Do you remember that scene when the dwarfs find Snow White in their cottage and she convinces them to stay by cooking for them? She offers all kinds of foods but when she mentions gooseberry pie, Grumpy finally agrees to let her stay as well. Must be a really good pie!
Related – Make This Cute Snow White Wreath At Home
Now, gooseberries might be a little tricky to get depending where you live, so feel free to replace this ingredient with blackberries if you prefer.
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/3 cup of sour cream or greek yogurt
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup of flour
- Pinch of salt
- 4 cups of gooseberries
- Refrigerated pie crust
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Beat eggs in a bowl.
- Mix in sour cream, vanilla, lemon zest, sugar, flour, and salt.
- Gently fold in gooseberries.
- Unroll pie crust and place into dish.
- Pour mixed ingredients into crust.
- Cover with second pie crust.
- Cut scraps off the side. Use the dough to write “Grumpy” on top.
- Use a form to design the edges.
- Bake in oven for 30-35 minutes.
Enjoy this gooseberry pie while you watch Snow White on disney plus!
- Be Prepared For The New Lion King Workout! - May 18, 2021
- Be Our Guest Triple Chocolate Cupcake You Can Make At Home! - May 18, 2021
- Fried PB&J With Bananas Sandwich From Universal Orlando Resort! - May 17, 2021