Looking to add a little bit of sunshine to your home? This Snow White Wreath can help you do that!
Replace your holiday decor with this fun wreath inspired by the original princess Snow White. It features her iconic colors blue and yellow with details like birds, her ribbon and of course a red apple.
Feel free to whistle while you work on this fun DIY with your family!
- Blue and yellow fabric flowers
- Hot glue
- Small wreath base
- Small, fake birds and apple
- Red ribbon
- Step 1: Start by cutting off the blue and yellow flowers, along with some leaves.
- Step 2: Glue them onto the wreath, placing all the blue ones on the top half, and all the yellow ones on the bottom half.
- Step 3: Glue on a couple little birds and an apple.
- Step 4: Finally, tie a bow with the red ribbon and glue it on.
Done! Now you just need to find a special place to hang your Snow White Wreath.
Credit: Disney Family
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Wish Upon A Star With This Blue Fairy Popcorn Wand Recipe You Can Make At Home! - January 19, 2021
- Learn How To Make The Cutest Winnie The Pooh Pizzas At Home! - January 18, 2021
- Ghirardelli’s Ultimate Double Chocolate Cookies Recipe You Can Make At Home! - January 17, 2021