Looking to add a little bit of sunshine to your home? This Snow White Wreath can help you do that!
Replace your holiday decor with this fun wreath inspired by the original princess Snow White. It features her iconic colors blue and yellow with details like birds, her ribbon and of course a red apple.
Feel free to whistle while you work on this fun DIY with your family!
- Blue and yellow fabric flowers
- Hot glue
- Small wreath base
- Small, fake birds and apple
- Red ribbon
- Step 1: Start by cutting off the blue and yellow flowers, along with some leaves.
- Step 2: Glue them onto the wreath, placing all the blue ones on the top half, and all the yellow ones on the bottom half.
- Step 3: Glue on a couple little birds and an apple.
- Step 4: Finally, tie a bow with the red ribbon and glue it on.
Done! Now you just need to find a special place to hang your Snow White Wreath.
Credit: Disney Family
- Refreshing Princess Pearls Punch To Have This Summer! - June 9, 2021
- Want Some Shrimp And Pineapple Thingamabobs? We Have Plenty! - June 8, 2021
- Plant-Based Maui Pizza Rollups Recipe - June 7, 2021