The Countdown is on and Disney knows how to do it in style! This is an amazing opportunity to rock New Year’s Eve with Vanessa Williams at the Yacht Club Resort! This is one of my favorite resorts and I cannot think of a better place to celebrate on Thursday night!
Ring in 2016 in taste and style at Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Convention Center. With an unmissable mix of comedy, cocktails, dancing, live rock and jazz music, and amazing food—plus megastar headliner Vanessa Williams—there’s magic for every mood at Countdown to Midnight!
Start with a delicious premium cocktail, beer, or wine from an open bar, followed by an interactive comedy reunion at the Adventurer’s Club. Shake well—with laughter—and then roll over to Club Live to rock out with our 9-piece dance band. Next, take a spin or two at Club Vinyl, where our 7-piece band will be swinging today’s hits into some steamy jazz—in an iconic ‘Preservation Hall’ setting.
Countdown to Midnight will take place on Thursday, December 31, 2015 at Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Convention Center
For a sweet farewell to 2015, treat yourself to the panna cotta with raspberry coulis or chocolate and coconut cake with salted caramel ganache—followed French macaroons and miniature cupcakes!
Stroll along the lake for a club-hopping break—but be sure you’re back in time to don your New Year’s Eve hats and tiaras for the final countdown, balloon drop and confetti finale! When the clock strikes twelve, raise your keepsake champagne glass for a doubly bubbly toast to a grand New Year!
Tickets $300/person includes appetizers and delicious bites, open bar of premium cocktails, beer and wine, and entertainment.
Discounts apply for Disney Vacation Club Members and Annual Passholders.
- Admission is $300 per person-tax and gratuity included. Beer, wine, mixed drinks and a champagne toast are included with the price of admission.
- Guests must be 21 years of age or older to consume alcoholic beverages. A valid form of government identification will be required to verify age.
- Complimentary bus transportation will be available to and from select Walt Disney World Resorts.
- Guests staying at Walt Disney World Resorts are highly encouraged to utilize this service. More information will be provided at the time of booking and upon check-in at your Resort.
- There will be limited parking at the Yacht Club Convention Center for Guests without Walt Disney World Resort Reservations.
- Check-in for the party itself will start at 7:30 PM at Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Convention Center, where you will meet with the greeting Cast Member.
- The Countdown to Midnight party will start at 8:00 PM.
- Countdown to Midnight includes banquet seating. Please note that Guests may be seated with other parties.
- No dining plan entitlements may be used for this experience.
- All menu items and event experiences are subject to change without notice.
- Wheelchairs and ECV’s can be accommodated for this event.