Breakfast is served! Wolfgang Puck Express is now serving up a delicious twist on a breakfast classic- Cornflake French Toast.
For $11, you can grab a helping of this cereal-coated goodness served up with a side of fresh fruit and maple syrup.
Located in the Marketplace at Disney Springs (near Disney’s Days of Christmas), Wolfgang Puck Express is one of our favorite locations to grab a bite. The breakfast menu houses some palate-pleasers such as:
- Sunrise Sandwich – Scrambled Eggs, Bacon, Cheddar, Tomatoes, and Garlic Aïoli
- Breakfast Pizza – Scrambled Eggs, Bacon, Mozzarella, Cheddar and Caramelized Onions
- Chocolate Chip Waffles – topped with Maple Syrup and Whipped Cream
- Mushroom and Spinach Omelet – Egg Whites, Mozzarella, and Crispy Potatoes
- Classic Breakfast – Scrambled Eggs, Bacon or Sausage, Crispy Potatoes, Sourdough or Whole-Grain Toast
- Steel Cut Oatmeal – Bananas, Berries, and Granola
- Belgian Waffles – served with seasonal fruit, Maple Syrup, and Whipped Cream
Wolfgang Puck Express serves breakfast daily from 9-11 AM, so stop by and give the Cornflake French Toast a try!
Planning a visit to Disney World? There are still some great deals for 2018 packages! Fill out the form below, or send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best available rate offered by Disney. As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and FastPass reservations. I work with all Disney Destinations including the Disney Cruise Line. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.716.697.1211, via email at MickeyTravelsMeganN@gmail.com, or follow along on Facebook.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!