Guy Fieri’s Chicken Guy officially opened it’s doors last night in Disney Springs. Serving up classic chicken dishes with a few of Guy’s own creations, Chicken Guy was a huge hit with guests. We were there to check out the new menu!
Chicken Guy’s Signature Sandwiches were guest favorites last night. There are 5 different varieties to choose from:
- The Sauce Boss – LTOP plus your choice of any two signature sauces
- The CG Classic – Cheddar, special sauce & LTOP
- Bourbon Brown Sugar BBQ – Pepper jack, bourbon brown sugar BBQ sauce, special sauce, slaw, pickles & BBQ kettle chips
- Big Bite B.L.A.T. – Crispy smoked bacon, lettuce, avocado crema, tomatoes & buttermilk ranch
- Southwestern – Pepper jack, special sauce, avocado crema, cumin lime mojo, charred corn, roasted peppers, black beans, lettuce, tomatoes, & crispy tortilla strips
These sandwiches come totally loaded down with toppings! You can choose just the sandwich or make it combo with fries and a drink. You can also create a combo with chicken tenders, fried and a drink.
Chicken Tenders come either crispy fried or gilled and you have the option of Three Tenders or Five Tenders. Both come with your choice of any two signature sauces.
There are tons of sauces to choose from! There are seven of Guy’s Favorite Sauces including Donkey Sauce (mayo, roasted garlic, mustard, Worcestershire and lemon) and Ranchero (roasted tomato, bell peppers, chilies, cumin, garlic, onion and cilantro).
Or you can choose from ten of the classic sauces such as Bourbon Brown Sugar BBQ (Kentucky Bourbon, brown sugar, molasses and apple cider vinegar) and Honey Mustard (yellow mustard, mayo, honey and lemon).
You can’t forget about those Hot ‘N’ Spicy sauces! Choose from five heat flavored sauces including Habanero Hot Sauce (fresh habanero, vinegar, onion and garlic) and Sweet Sriracha BBQ (roasted red chili puree, tomato, onion, molasses and brown sugar).
And if you want to try one after you’ve ordered, it’ll come to you!
Chicken Guy also has some pretty incredible Salad Bowls.
There are three tasty bowls to choose from:
- Chopped Chicken Caesar – Crispy romaine, parmesan, house-made croutons & Caesar dressing
- Southwest Sweet Corn – Charred corn, slaw, roasted peppers, black beans, tomatoes, red onions, grilled scallions & crispy tortilla strips, served with cumin lime mojo & chipotle ranch sauces
- BBQ Chopped Chicken – Crispy romaine, slaw, cheddar, black beans, tomatoes & crispy tortilla strips, served with bourbon brown sugar BBQ & buttermilk ranch sauces
The Kid’s Menu has the classic kid favorites:
- Two Tenders – Two tenders plus your choice of any signature sauce
- Grilled Cheese
- Mac Daddy Mac ‘N’ Cheese
And don’t forget about the Tasty Sides!
- Chicken Guy Fries – Signature fry seasoning
- American Slaw
- Fried Pickle Chips – Buttermilk ranch sauce
- Mac Daddy Mac ‘N’ Cheese
- Loaded Fries – Smothered in SMC, chopped grilled chicken, bacon & green onions
Take a look at our video from the grand opening last night!
There are tons of delicious offerings being served up at Chicken Guy! They are open daily from 11am – 11pm and even better, they accept any Disney dining plan. Stop by Chicken Guy on your next trip to Disney Springs. It’s located beside Planet Hollywood.
Would you like some help planning the perfect Disney vacation? As an agent with MickeyTravels, a Platinum level Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, I can not only help you find the perfect vacation package at Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Aulani or Adventures by Disney, I can also help with the details afterwards such as dining reservations, FastPass selections, shore excursions and more. My detailed itineraries and touring plans ensure that your vacation is absolutely perfect. Best of all, my service are 100% FREE! Contact me today to book your dream Disney vacation! 1.803.290.7334 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Images Copyright: Chip and Co
Latest posts by Brooke Elder (see all)
- Incredible Maple Bacon Shakes Available At Vivoli il Gelato - September 26, 2018
- Early Morning Magic At Magic Kingdom Doubles Available Attractions - September 26, 2018
- BREAKING: New Promotions Available For Walt Disney World Resort - September 26, 2018