According to a new permit filed by Disney work is about to begin on the fan-favorite Cinderella’s Royal Table in the Magic Kingdom.
The permit lists General Construction so that can pretty much mean anything.
Over the past couple of weeks, there has been lots of work going on around Walt Disney World. Here is a list of the current projects happening just in the past 2 weeks:
- Construction to begin on the Mexico Pavilion in Epcot
- Construction to begin on Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Haunted Mansion to undergo General Construction according to new permit
- New Disney World permit suggests daytime parades might be returning soon
- New permit suggests Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster is getting a tune up
Cinderella’s Royal Table is expected to remain open while the work is being completed and really the only thing missing is for the Character Dining to return.
Stay tuned to Chip and Company for more details, and you can always check out our Refurb and Closure list that we put out each month to see if any ride, restaurants or attraction will be closed before you visit.