Another BIG name has been added to Disney’s Peter Pan & Wendy… According to The Wrap, Comedian Jim Gaffigan has signed on to play Captain Hook’s sidekick, Mr. Smee!
Also signed on so far:
- Ever Anderson as Wendy Darling
- Alexander Molony as Peter Pan
- Jude Law as Captain Hook
- Yara Shahidi as Tinkerbell
Disney shared the news that Peter Pan & Wendy would be coming to Disney+ back in December with Pete’s Dragon David Lowery set to direct.
— Walt Disney Studios (@DisneyStudios) December 11, 2020
Filming will be in Canada and London and is planned to begin on March 8th, 2021, with COVID slowing down production they hope to wrap production on June 30th, 2021.
As of right now we do not have a release date for Peter Pan & Wendy but stay tuned to Chip and Co for more details.
Photo Credit – Jim Gaffigan
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- World’s first Peppa Pig theme park is coming to Florida! - February 25, 2021
- Hasbro’s Mr. Potato Head goes gender neutral - February 25, 2021
- Local Orlando Bands to be featured at Epcot’s Flower & Garden Festival - February 25, 2021