Add some magic to your day with these Mickey Shaped Pretzels!
They are super colorful and fun, we are sure you will have a good time baking them with your family, you can even add some disney sprinkles for extra pixie dust! Make them your own.
You can make them by following this recipe from Disney Family:
MICKEY SHAPED PRETZELS
- 1 1/2 cups of warm water
- 1 tbsp of sugar
- 2 tsp of salt
- 1 packet of active dry yeast
- 4 1/2 cups of flour
- 2 oz of butter, melted
- 2/3 cups of baking soda
- 1 egg, beaten
- Sugar, for sprinkling on top
- 1/2 cup of rainbow sprinkles plus a bit more for sprinkling on top
- Combine water, sugar, and salt in a large bowl, and sprinkle yeast on top. Let sit for 5 minutes or until the mixture begins to foam. Add the flour and butter, and mix on low speed until well-combined. Add a 1/2 cup of rainbow sprinkles. Mix on medium speed for about 4-5 minutes until dough is smooth and pulls away from the side of the bowl.
- Remove dough from bowl. Clean the bowl and spray with oil. Return dough to bowl and cover with a tea towel, and let it sit in a warm place for about 50-55 minutes, or until the dough has doubled in size.
- Preheat oven to 450F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper and spray with oil.
- Bring a medium pot of water and the baking soda to a rolling boil.
- Turn dough out onto a slightly oiled surface and divide into 16 equal pieces. Roll out each piece into a 12 inch rope. Loop a dough rope to forma circle in the middle, but with about 2 inches of dough on the ends. Roll the dough ends into coils on top of the circle to form a Mickey shape. Place onto a prepared baking sheet. Repeat for remaining pieces.
- Use tongs to place Mickey shaped pretzels into boiling water, one by one, for 15 seconds. Remove from water and place onto lined pan. Brush tops of pretzels with beaten egg and sprinkle with more rainbow sprinkles and sugar.
- Bake your Mickey shaped pretzels until dark golden brown, about 10-13 minutes. Transfer to a cooling rack for 5 minutes before serving.
Credit: Disney Family
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Colorful Mickey Shaped Pretzels To Bake At Home! - October 14, 2021
- Discover A Whole New World With This Magic Carpet Passport Cover DIY - October 13, 2021
- Magical Hidden Mickey Cake To Bake This Fall Season! - October 12, 2021