Have fun baking some classic Mickey Mouse Gingerbread Cookies!
Gingerbread cookies are a must have treat during the holidays, they are delicious and super fun to decorate, this recipe is very simple and festive and a great way to spend some time with your family while having a great time!
Just follow this recipe from Disney Family and start baking:
MICKEY MOUSE GINGERBREAD COOKIES
- 6 cups of flour
- 1/2 tsp of baking powder
- 1 tsp of salt
- 4 tsp of ginger
- 4 tsp of ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp of ground cloves
- 3/4 cup of butter
- 1 1/2 cups of brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of molasses
- 3 cups of powdered sugar
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt, ginger, cinnamon, and cloves in a large bowl. Whisk together and set aside.
- Combine butter and brown sugar in an electric mixer bowl.
- Add eggs and mix.
- Add molasses and mix.
- Slowly add dry ingredients until fully combined.
- Flour your surface. Roll out dough.
- Use cookie cutters to cut out Mickey shapes.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- To prepare icing, combine powdered sugar, egg whites, and vanilla extract in a bowl. Mix completely. Move to pastry bag.
- Once cool, use a piping bag to apply icing.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Enjoy your Mickey Mouse gingerbread cookies!
Credit: Disney Family