Have fun baking some classic Mickey Mouse Gingerbread Cookies!
Gingerbread cookies are a must have treat during the holidays, they are delicious and super fun to decorate, this recipe is very simple and festive and a great way to spend some time with your family while having a great time!
Just follow this recipe from Disney Family and start baking:
MICKEY MOUSE GINGERBREAD COOKIES
- 6 cups of flour
- 1/2 tsp of baking powder
- 1 tsp of salt
- 4 tsp of ginger
- 4 tsp of ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp of ground cloves
- 3/4 cup of butter
- 1 1/2 cups of brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of molasses
- 3 cups of powdered sugar
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt, ginger, cinnamon, and cloves in a large bowl. Whisk together and set aside.
- Combine butter and brown sugar in an electric mixer bowl.
- Add eggs and mix.
- Add molasses and mix.
- Slowly add dry ingredients until fully combined.
- Flour your surface. Roll out dough.
- Use cookie cutters to cut out Mickey shapes.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- To prepare icing, combine powdered sugar, egg whites, and vanilla extract in a bowl. Mix completely. Move to pastry bag.
- Once cool, use a piping bag to apply icing.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Enjoy your Mickey Mouse gingerbread cookies!
Credit: Disney Family
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Orange Bird Flip Recipe From Magic Kingdom Opening Day! - January 9, 2022
- Disney Springs Is Celebrating Health And Wellness This January - January 6, 2022
- Disney Parks Is Hiring Content Creators! - January 5, 2022