Transportation Management Services is offering a new way for guests to get from the Orlando airport to their Walt Disney World Resort hotel. The Sunshine Flyer offers a themed experience centered around old-fashioned passenger cars and train engines and provides travel to and from the Orlando International Airport (MCO) to Walt Disney World Resorts.
This new service aims to alleviate the stress of airport transportation and kickstart the magic of the family vacation from the moment they board the bus:
- The buses are designed on the exterior to look like old-fashioned locomotives or passenger cars
- Staff will be dressed as 1920’s rail conductors and engineers
- The buses will have entertainment throughout the trip
- Ticket pre-sales begin on December 20, and service will begin on February 1, 2022
Tickets for The Sunshine Flyer must be booked at least four days ahead of arrival. Tickets are $17.00 per adult, $12.50 per child each way.
There’s also a charity component to the launch of The Sunshine Flyer!
- For the first 50 days of service, 50% of Sunshine Flyer ticket sales will be donated to Make-A-Wish Central & Northern Florida.
- Make-A-Wish children and their families will receive complimentary service from the Sunshine Flyer for their Disney wishes indefinitely
For help with planning your next Disney vacation, contact me today! I am a travel agent with Destinations to Travel, a Disney Earmarked agency and my services are complimentary!
Photo Credit: Transportation Management Services