In honor of the 10th Anniversary, D23 has announced their new Gold Member gift for 2019! The 2019 D23 Gold Member Gift is an exclusive set of pins that celebrates the magic of Disney throughout the years. This is a beautiful gift that will be sent to all guests who join or renew their D23 Gold or Fold Family Membership in 2019.
D23 has created an exclusive box set that celebrates 10 years of the Official Disney Fan Club “that’s made for you and me”. The set features characters, movies, television shows, and theme park attractions that also celebrate landmark anniversaries this year! From the Skeleton Dance, to UP, the beautifully crafted pin set captures 90 years of history perfectly.
Presented in an exclusive D23-embossed tin these glittering gold-tone finish pins were uniquely designed by Disney artist Ricky De Los Angeles exclusively for D23 Gold Members in 2019. Included in the set are highlights from across the Disney family—from Marvel Comics to Disneyland, from Indiana Jones to the Muppets! This limited-time set was made for the fan in all of us.
The shimmering pin set includes:
- The Skeleton Dance (90th anniversary)
- Donald Duck (85th anniversary)
- Marvel Comics (80th anniversary)
- Disneyland Television Series (65th anniversary)
- Haunted Mansion (50th anniversary)
- The Muppet Movie (40th anniversary)
- Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom (35th anniversary)
- The Little Mermaid (30th anniversary)
- The Twilight ZoneTM Tower of Terror (25th anniversary)
- Up (10th anniversary)
The D23 2019 Gold Member Gift is only available for Gold Members who subscribe or renew to the fan club this year. If you are’t already a member and would love to join the magic you can Join Now.
Will you be celebrating 10 years of D23 with the Official Fan Club this year?
Follow Chip and Co on Instagram @chipandco or on Twitter @chipandcompany
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Latest posts by Danielle (see all)
- Betsey Johnson Designer Little Mermaid Ears And Jewelry Collection - February 19, 2020
- Sneak Peek Of The 2020 Epcot Flower And Garden Festival Merchandise - February 19, 2020
- Legendary Onward Merchandise Has Journeyed On To Shelves - February 18, 2020