Love takes the stage on February 7th, 2019. Sweethearts’ Nite in Disneyland theme park allows couples to celebrate Valentine’s Day a little early. This separately ticketed event runs 9 PM – 1 AM, but guests are able to enter the park as early as 6 PM.
- Shorter wait times for attractions allows guests to see and do more!
- Reenact favorite romantic scenes from Disney classic films such as Tangled, Aladdin and The Little Mermaid at photo ops created for the event.
- Live piano music at a special ball located near “it’s a small world.” Waltz under the stars with your favorite Disney characters!
- Mickey’s Mix Magic, a new nighttime show, will light up the sky with fireworks and projections.
- Guests receive a souvenir lanyard and event-specific guide map, as well as complimentary PhotoPass downloads.
- Specialty menu items can be found throughout the theme park at multiple quick service locations.
Special character meet and greets will take place as well!
- Your favorite couples will meet at Royal Princess Ball near “it’s a small world”:
- Prince Charming and Cinderella
- Prince Eric and Ariel
- Naveen and Tiana
- Aladdin and Jasmine
- You will find these characters roaming the park as well:
- Woody and Jessie
- Bert and Mary Poppins
- Flynn Rider and Rapunzel
- Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse
- Horace Horsecollar and Clarabelle Cow
- Hercules and Meg
- Prince Phillip and Aurora
- Prince and Snow White
- Milo and Kida
- Anastasia and Drizella
- Cruella de Vil
Pack your bags and get ready! Let’s book your adventure to Walt Disney World today! Fill out the form below to receive a free no obligation quote from a Key to the World Travel agent, the official travel partner for Chip and Company. As an agent with Key to the World Travel, I can help from everything to Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Paris, Universal Orlando, Sea World, and so much more! Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Get in touch at 716-479-5412 , via email at firstname.lastname@example.org on Facebook, or fill out and submit the form below.