D23 Gold and Gold Family Members are invited to dress in their Disney best and attend an elegant evening reception at The Walt Disney Studios on the official anniversary date: Sunday, March 10, 2019! The event will be held at legends Plaza where guests will stroll through the columns of Disney Legends honorees from the Walt Disney Company.
D23 Members will have the opportunity to meet Disney luminaries and honored guests who have been a part of D23’s 10 magical years. Guests will enjoy food and beverage selections that Walt would have enjoyed himself—including his world famous chili! Enjoy moments with some famous Disney characters, snap a photo at one of our fun photo spots celebrating the best of D23, soak in the sounds of the evening’s entertainment, and share some of your favorite D23 memories with fellow Disney fans!
Walt Disney Archives will display items from inside the Disney vaults and you’ll also have the opportunity to see window exhibits celebrating the 50th anniversary of the Haunted Mansion at Disneyland. There will also be celebrations for Mickey’s 90th to enjoy! All guests will take home your commemorative “D23 10-Year FAN-iversary Celebration” event credential!
The event will begin at 5 p.m. at The Walt Disney Studios and will last until approximately 8 p.m. Security will open The Walt Disney Studios at 4 p.m., and check-in will begin approximately 30 minutes before the start of the event. Please do not arrive before 4 p.m.
- D23 Gold Members may reserve a ticket for themselves and one (1) guest; D23 Gold Family Members may reserve tickets for themselves and up to three (3) guests.
- There are a limited number of tickets available. D23 Members must log in by using their D23.com Gold Member account information when reserving tickets. D23 Members who do not bring their membership card and tickets will not be admitted to the event.
- The Disney Studio Store will not be open during this event.
- Ticketed Members and guests who do not attend the event forfeit their place as well as all experiences, benefits, and gifts associated with the event. D23 Members must be present or guests will not gain admittance to event.
- All D23 Events are subject to change without notice. There are strictly no cancellations or refunds, and tickets are not transferable.
PLEASE BE ADVISED: Filming, photography, and other recording will take place at The Walt Disney Studios during the event you will be attending. The Walt Disney Company will be taking photos and filming at The Walt Disney Studios located at 500 S. Buena Vista Street, Burbank, California. By entering the premises, you irrevocably consent to and authorize The Walt Disney Company, its affiliates, successors, and assigns (collectively “Producer”), to photograph you, make sound recordings of you, and use such photographs and recordings throughout the world, for any purpose whatsoever in perpetuity, including, but not limited to, television broadcasts and home entertainment products, including, but not limited to, home video and DVD. All such photographs and sound recordings will be the sole property of Producer.
Source and photos: D23
Pack your bags and get ready! Let’s book your adventure to Walt Disney World today! Fill out the form below to receive a free no obligation quote from a Key to the World Travel agent, the official travel partner for Chip and Company. As an agent with Key to the World Travel, I can help from everything to Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Paris, Universal Orlando, Sea World, and so much more! Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Get in touch at 716-479-5412 , via email at email@example.com on Facebook, or fill out and submit the form below.
Latest posts by Heather Adamczak (see all)
- 2019 Flower and Garden Topiaries - February 22, 2019
- Riviera Pool, and S’il Vous Play, an Interactive Water Play Area at Disney’s Riviera Resort - February 22, 2019
- Woody Look-A-Like Lebron James High Tops - February 21, 2019