Disney World is an amazing place to have fun, but with that fun also comes some downtime. Several of the resorts at the Walt Disney World Resort have full-service salons that give you the ultimate pampering experience to unwind and relax. Not only are the salons the perfect place to relax, but now they offer “Character Couture Packages” where Disney stylists transform for your hair, makeup and nails into designs inspired by your favorite classic characters!
There were a few glitches with the scheduling of these at first, but I am happy to report that these makeovers are going perfectly now. Take a look at the video for some princess makeover inspiration!
These are just a few of the characters that the salon can transform. Other character styles include princess, villains, fab five, “galactic” styles and “hero/heroine” styles.
Here is a list of all the salons and spas on the Walt Disney World property:
- Discover a Balinese-themed, full-service luxury spa and salon—inspired by the mystery of the East and the science of the West, offering an experience that’s as therapeutic as it is magical.
- Enjoy a massage, facial or workout at this full-service exercise facility at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort and Disney’s Beach Club Resort.
- Revitalize your spirit with a visit to this full-service hub boasting a gym, massage therapy, facial treatments and a beauty salon.
- A full-service spa and health club in a Victorian-themed setting offering massages, body treatments and more.
- A full-service spa and health club inspired by the 19th-century wellness retreats of upstate New York.
Are you currently planning your outfit for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party? This would be perfect for that event! For more information or to book yours today, call 407-939-7727.
There are still fantastic 2018 packages available. Send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with me as your Authorized Disney Vacation Planner!
Are you ready to start planning your magical Disney vacation? As an agent with MickeyTravels, (designated with Platinum Earmarked status by Disney), I’ll be available to help with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and Fastpass reservations. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Get in touch at 843-288-1130, via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook. Or fill out and submit the form below.
Latest posts by Whitney Littlejohn (see all)
- Four More Disneyland Resort Restaurants Participate in Mobile Ordering - September 26, 2018
- Is PizzeRizzo Going to Seasonal Hours? - September 26, 2018
- Halloween Fun at Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa - September 26, 2018