Are you ready to #rockyourdisneyside? Spend 24 hours in the Magic Kingdom ? Meet up with other Disney Addicts? This is your last chance to get discounted resort rooms for Memorial Day Weekend at Walt Disney World. Don’t have time for a last minute trip, there are lots of other discounts to be had to visit Walt Disney World.
Walt Disney World® Resort
- Last Chance! Free Tickets & Great Prices on Memorial Weekend: Are you ready to spend 24 hours at the Magic Kingdom Park? Take advantage of special group prices, making our rates the lowest you will find over this popular holiday weekend. Plus, book at least a 2 Day ticket and you get a free ticket to visit the Disney Water Parks or DisneyQuest. You can only book this deal with Destinations in Florida. Hurry, it ends on April 22!
- Affordable Package with Room & Dining: One of the most expensive parts of a Disney vacation are the tickets! Save money and enjoy all of the other fun at the Disney with a Ticketless Package. Book this new package with your hotel and one of the Disney Dining Plans, without the addition of tickets.
- Save up to 35% off Disney Resorts: Planning a summer vacation to Disney World? Now is the time to book your trip with savings up to 35% off the Disney Resort hotels. These discounts run June 15-August 28. Hurry, these discounts will sell out quickly!
- Free Day to Play at the Disney Theme Parks: Buy 6 or more tickets for your family or friends with the 4-Day, 5-Day, 6-Day, 7-Day, 8-Day, or 9-Day tickets and you will get an extra day free. Imagine another day to ride Splash Mountain or another day to get pictures with Mickey Mouse! If you are visiting together, order your tickets together to save money! Must book by June 14.
- Free Memory Maker to Cherish Your Disney World Moments: Imagine capturing your favorite pictures from your Disney World vacation! You can do that with Disney’s Memory Maker. Book a package from August 15-September 30 for at least 3 nights with 2-Day tickets and get the new Memory Maker free. Prices start from just $899 plus tax for a family of 3 at a Disney Value Resort.
- Florida Resident & Annual Passholder Rates: Florida Residents and Annual Passholders can take advantage of great rates on rooms at select Disney Resorts hotels for stays through early summer.
- Military Discount: Active duty and retired members of the US military can get specially discounted rooms at Disney Resort most nights through September 27th, 2014. Thank you for serving our country.
- Save Up to 20% Off Your Hotel: Visit Sunday through Thursday nights from April 20-June 8, 2014 and save up to 20% off your hotel. Hurry, this discount ends by May 8, 2014.
Disney Cruise Line
- Special Rates for Florida Residents and US Military: Take advantage of special deals for Florida Residents and active/retired United States Military.
- Last Minute Restricted Deals: If you are flexible about the location of your stateroom and willing to book last minute you may be able to save BIG! Disney offers Restricted Guarantee rooms 15-60 days before departure dates, sometimes just a few days before departure. These are very restricted and with many rules, but if you are not picky you can save up 40%.
- Canadian Resident Deal: If you are a Canadian Resident, you can enjoy 20% off select rates on the May 24, 2014 Alaska sailing departing from Vancouver, Canada. Take advantage of this special deal, just for you!
- Get up to a $500 Room Credit to Spend During Your Visit: Book a 1 or 2-Bedroom Villa from April 23-June 16, 2014 and receive up to a $500 resort credit for a 4-Night vacation. Book a Deluxe Studio or regular room for 4 nights and receive a $400 resort credit.
Want to hang out with Chip and some of us writers on Memorial Day Weekend? Contact me today to take advantage of any of these discounts. At DIF we offer personalized travel planning, lots of extras and fun just for you! Call me at 832-233-4468,check out my page, here, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can get started on making me your personal travel assistant for free!
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.