At least 705 MILLION vacation days are left unused by Americans every single year. That is so much time people could be exploring new destinations, having the time of their lives, and making wonderful memories with family and friends. This year, don’t let your vacation time go to waste – plan a Disney vacation!
There is something for everyone at Disney properties around the world. From foodies and leisure seekers to adrenaline junkies and explorers, get ready to make some magic.
Book your vacation with an agent from Key to the World Travel, the official travel partner of Chip & Co.!
Here are the top suggestions for all types of travelers:
Are you a Foodie? These things are for you!
- Star in a famous painting and satisfy your palate as your stroll through the World Showcase at Epcot’s Festival of the Arts. Now through February 25th!
- Celebrate the Year of the Pig at the Lunar New Year Celebration at Disney California Adventure. Savor Asian-inspired cuisine and learn about ancient Chinese customs now through February 17th.
- Drink and dine at the Food & Wine Festival at Epcot (Fall 2019) and at Disney California Adventure (March 1st- April 23rd)
- Lastly, sample great food and beverages in Disneyland Paris at Le Rendez-vous Gourmand this summer.
For the Adrenaline Junkie:
- Pilot the Millenium Falcon and jump to lightspeed at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge. Opening in Disneyland this summer and at Walt Disney World this fall.
- Feed your need for speed on the Incredicoaster at Pixar Pier!
- Head to Shanghai Disneyland for the TRON Lightcycle Power Run.
- Visit Woody and Buzz in Andy’s backward at Toy Story Land in WDW, Hong Kong Disneyland, and Shanghai Disneyland.
You deserve a much-needed break. Relax with these options:
- Set sail with the Disney Cruise Line!
- Head to Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon or Blizzard Beach water parks to beat the Florida heat.
- Aloha! Treat yourself to a Hawaiian getaway at Aulani: A Disney Resort & Spa.
For everyone’s favorite Super Hero:
- Suit up with Tony Start at the Iron Man Experience in Hong Kong. Join Ant-Man and The Wasp while you’re there on Ant-Man and The Wasp – Nano Battle!
- Set Sail for Disney Cruise Line’s Marvel Day At Sea. (February 3, 8, 17, 22, March 3, and 8)
- Free-fall and scream on Disney California Adventure’s Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission Breakout!
For the Ultimate Explorers:
- Enter the Valley of Mo’ara at Pandora – The World of Avatar at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- Hit the road with Lightning McQueen and Mater in Cars Land and Disney California Adventure.
- Journey outside of the Disney Parks with Adventures by Disney – take a global excursion to Amsterdam, China, Australia, and much more! Trips can range from four nights to two weeks.
These experiences are just a glimpse of what Disney Parks across the world has to offer. Whether you’re watching fireworks at Cinderella’s Castle or listening to the waves crash in on the beaches of Hawaii, your vacation is sure to be unforgettable.
Start celebrating National Plan for Vacation Day by filling out the form below!
Fill out the form below to receive a free no obligation quote from an agent that specializes in Disney Destinations from Key to the World Travel, the official travel partner for Chip and Company. I can help from everything to Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Paris, Universal Orlando, and so much more! Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Get in touch at 815-953-4804, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out and submit the form below.
- Easter Bunny Brunch at Catal Restaurant in Downtown Disney - February 18, 2020
- Multi-Day Celebration at Disney’s Animal Kingdom for 50th Anniversary of Earth Day - February 13, 2020
- Walt Disney World Refurbishment & Closure Schedule – February 2020 - February 3, 2020