Warning: Mother’s Day is only 8 days away! If you haven’t made plans to celebrate those special women in your life, then it’s time to start planning your visit to Disneyland. Downtown Disney and the Disneyland Hotels will be hosting brunches and special dinners while gifts such as jewelry, apparel and even customized cars will be available!
Here’s a look into the options being offered at Downtown Disney and the Disneyland Hotels to celebrate Mom:
- The Gifts!
- On Saturday and Sunday, May 13 and 14, RideMakerz in Downtown Disney District offers the chance to build Mother’s Day memories with a specaqial offer: Build any ride and build a second ride for free.
- PANDORA features a PANDORA Tree of Hearts Limited Edition Bangle Gift Set in addition to some special Mother’s Day bracelets and charms.
- The California Limited cart has a Buy One Get One Free jewelry offer on handmade California jewelry May 13 and 14, plus a bargain Mother’s Day Bundle: one necklace and one t-shirt.
- Chapel Hats offers 15 percent off any single item on Mother’s Day, May 14.
- The Food!
- Catal offers regular Sunday brunch on Sunday, May 14. The prix-fixe brunch offers a selection of starters, a choice of entrees from a selection that includes Lobster Benedict, Short Rib Hash, Suckling Pig and others, and a choice of dessert.
- Speaking of dessert, Kayla’s Cake cart offers a floral wristlet and macaroon bundle for Mother’s Day.
- If Mom prefers dining with character(s), there’s an all-day Mother’s Day character buffet in Goofy’s Kitchen at the Disneyland Hotel.
I personally would love a new Pandora Charm and brunch at Goofy’s Kitchen followed by a delectable dessert at Kayla’s Cake cart. (Just in case my husband is reading!) What about you? If you have plans to be in Walt Disney World for Mother’s Day, check out some of their offerings here.
It’s never too late to plan a trip to Disneyland or Walt Disney World for Mother’s Day! Fill out the form below form below or send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and FastPass reservations. I work with all Disney Destinations including Disney Cruise Line and Adventures by Disney. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.954.401.9577, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or follow along on Facebook.
Photo Credit: Disney
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!