Walt Disney World Resort is open and welcoming guests to enjoy the magic. Even though the parks are open, not all attractions are available. Maintenance is a regular necessity so some rides may be closed while you are visiting. Here is the refurbishment schedule for March 2021.
- Walt Disney World Railroad – Frontierland – Temporarily Unavailable
- Walt Disney World Railroad – Fantasyland – Temporarily Unavailable
- Walt Disney World Railroad – Main Street, U.S.A. – Temporarily Unavailable
- The Hall of Presidents – Closed through March
- Mad Tea Party – Reopens March 5, 2021
- Swiss Family Treehouse – Closes March 12, reopens March 26
- Tomorrowland Transit Authority PeopleMover – Closed through March
- Main Street Confectionery – Closing March 29th through May 22nd?
- Kali River Rapids – Closed through March
- It’s Tough to be a Bug – Closes March 8, reopens March 12
Epcot and Disney’s Hollywood Studios do not have any scheduled refurbishments for March through there is construction on new attractions happening in Epcot.
Will any of your favorite attractions be closed in March? If you’d like to book your next Disney vacation, contact me today for a free, no-obligation quote!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Cheddar Pickle Corn Dog is a must try this Halloween Season - September 3, 2021
- Magic Kingdom clock gets 50th Anniversary Makeover - September 3, 2021
- Disney’s Aulani Resort offers fall travel deals - September 2, 2021