Disney has just announced that the Candlelight Processional will be returning again this year to EPCOT‘s World Showcase. The first narrators have also been released including the always popular Neil Patrick Harris! Guests will hear the stirring story of Christmas—as told by a celebrity narrator, and accompanied by a 50-piece orchestra and mass choir.
Each night, a celebrity narrator tells the biblical tale of a savior born to a virgin in Bethlehem. All the while, gorgeous choral pieces are woven into the production as an orchestra and choir provide an inspirational backdrop with songs of hope and joy.
Dates, Times and Location
- November 24 to December 30, 2017
- 5:00 PM, 6:45 PM and 8:15 PM
- America Gardens Theater
Please note: you do not need a special event ticket to attend the Candlelight Processional. However, you can enjoy guaranteed seating when you purchase a Candlelight Dining Package. Guests who have not reserved a Candlelight Dining Package will be seated at the Candlelight Processional on a first-come, first-served basis.
Here are the list of narrators that we know so far:
Celebrity Narrators in 2017
- TBD – November 24 to 26, 2017
- TBD – November 27 to 28, 2017
- TBD – November 29 to 30, 2017
- TBD – December 1 to 3, 2017
- Pat Sajak – December 4 to 5, 2017
- TBD – December 6 to 8, 2017
- TBD – December 9 to 11, 2017
- TBD – December 12 to 14, 2017
- Trace Adkins – December 15 to 17, 2017
- Neil Patrick Harris – December 18 to 21, 2017
- CCH Pounder – December 22 to 24, 2017
- Jaci Velasquez – December 25 to 27, 2017
- TBD – December 28 to 30, 2017
Please note: celebrity narrators, dates and other entertainment are subject to change without notice. Epcot admission is required.
Candlelight Dining Package
When you reserve a Candlelight Dining Package, you’ll be able to indulge in a leisurely holiday meal with your friends and family—and have peace of mind that a guaranteed priority seat is waiting for you at this highly sought-after Christmastime event.
Candlelight Dining Packages are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and include a 3-course meal or full buffet (depending on the location). Simply choose your restaurant, relish in a sumptuous feast and then take your seat—as you absorb all the sights and sounds of this joy-filled family tradition!
Candlelight Processional dining packages include appetizer, entrée, dessert and non-alcoholic beverage at select full-service restaurants (or 1 full buffet where applicable). All dining packages include guaranteed preferred seating for the Candlelight Processional. Dining Packages do not include park admission—separate park admission is required.
Prices Below Are Displayed By Lunch Adult – Lunch Child (3-9) – Dinner Adult – Dinner Child (3-9)
|Akershus Royal Banquet Hall*|
|Chefs de France|
|Coral Reef Restaurant|
The Living Seas
|The Garden Grill*|
The Land Pavilion
|La Hacienda de San Angel|
|Nine Dragons Restaurant|
|Rose & Crown Dining Room|
United Kingdom Pavilion
|San Angel Inn Restaurante|
|Spice Road Table|
|Trattoria al Forno*|
|Tutto Italia Ristorante|
Dining Locations that offer Breakfast options:
- Akershus Royal Banquet Hall Breakfast: $60.00 for adults; $36.00 for children
- Garden Grill Breakfast: $43.00 for adults; $27.00 for children
- Trattoria al Forno Bon Voyage Adventure Breakfast: $47.00 for adults; $28.00 for children
To reserve your Candlelight Dining Packages, please call (407) WDW-DINE or contact your travel agent.
- This experience requires 2 Table Service Entitlements for Magic Your Way Dining and Magic Your Way Deluxe Dining Packages.
- Tax and gratuity are not included in the prices shown here.
- Valid Epcot admission is required and is not included.
- Guests will receive Candlelight Seating badges at the restaurant after their meal. The badge will be for the specific date and show time they have reserved.
Will you be attending the Candlelight Processional this year at EPCOT? Who are you most excited to see?
Ready to experience Disney for yourself? There are still fantastic 2017 Summer and Fall packages to be had. Click here or send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner.
Want more help planning your next Disney vacation? As an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, my goal is to help you plan the Magic your way. I create customized itineraries, book advanced dining and FastPass+ reservations, monitor for discounts for your vacation, and much much more! And did I mention that my services are FREE? Get in touch toll-free at 1-800-454-4501, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook.
Source and Photo Credit : Disney
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.