Canada Far and Wide closed for Appleseed Orchard Marketplace
Canada Far and Wide in Circle Vision 360 has closed to once again house Appleseed Orchard during the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
Canada Far and Wide is a 12-minute video presentation that gives guests a breathtaking look at the Great White North. The attraction has now closed in order to house the Appleseed Orchard Marketplace.
The Appleseed Orchard allows guests to “celebrate autumn with tasty apple creations—like an apple tart or apple cider.” The marketplace offers:
- Apple Crumble Tart
- Frozen Apple Pie (non-alcoholic)
- Cinnamon Apple Cider (non-alcoholic)
- Bold Rock Imperial Apple Hard Cider, Nellysford, VA
- Original Sin Hard Cider McIntosh, New York, NY
- Blake’s Hard Cider Co. Saint Chéri Bourbon Barrel Aged Cherry, Armada, MI
- Cider Flight
- Big Storm Brewing Co. Apple Blonde Ale, Clearwater, FL
- Playalinda Brewing Caramel Apple Pie Ale, Titusville, FL
- 3 Daughters Brewing Apple Pecan Brown Ale, St. Petersburg, FL
- Beer Flight
- Apple Blossom Sky: Apple Cider, Ginger Ale, Apple Brandy, Maple Syrup and Mini Marshmallows
- CORKCICLE Classic Tumbler
Canada Far and Wide should return after the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival ends. The festival runs now through November 19, 2022.
Will you be stopping at Appleseed Orchard this year?
If you’d like to visit the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, contact me today! I am a travel agent with Destinations to Travel and my services are complimentary.