New to the Epcot Food and Wine Festival this year are the Appleseed Orchard Wine Bar and Cider Bar. These two new booths are almost an experience and can be found inside the theater for Canada 360-degree Circlevision.
The space has been beautifully transformed into a delightful fall festival atmosphere.
The Appleseed Orchard Wine Bar offers a charming selection of wines, and cheeses.
Appleseed Orchard Wine Bar
- Charcuterie and Cheese Plate featuring Burton’s Maplewood Farm Applejack Brandy Barrel Aged Maple Syrup
- Forge Cellars Dry Riesling Classique, Seneca Lake
- Conundrum Red Blend, California
- Amavi Cellars Syrah, Walla Walla Valley
- tenshən Rhône Style White Blend, Central Coast
- Lang & Reed Wine Company Cabernet Franc, North Coast
- Frog’s Leap Zinfandel, Napa Valley
- Kurt Russell’s Gogi Wines Pinot Noir, Santa Rita Hills
- Wine Flights also available
The Appleseed Cider Bar has a bit more to it, with a delicious cider flight, and a very fun Caramel-Apple Popcorn that comes in its very own apple shaped bucket!
The cider flight includes a Lemon Cello hard cider, Cherry Apple hard cider, and a Woodchuck Spiced Apple cider!
Let’s be honest the real highlight is this scrumptious caramel apple popcorn! Not only does it look fantastic with the playful green kernels, it comes in the cutest apple bucket! This is available for $10.00.
Appleseed Orchard Cider Bar
- Caramel-Apple Popcorn (KA)
- Frozen Apple Pie (non-alcoholic) (KA)
- M.I.A. Beer Company Apple Trappe Belgian-Style Tripel Ale, Doral, FL
- Playalinda Brewing Co. Apple Pie Beer, Titusville, FL
- Sea Dog Brewing Co. Green Apple Ale, Clearwater, FL
- Ciderboys Lemon Cello Hard Cider, Stevens Point, WI
- Collective Arts Brewing Cherry Apple Hard Cider, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
- Woodchuck Hard Cider Spiced Apple, Middlebury, VT
- Apple Blossom Sky: Fanta® Apple, Ginger Beer, Floodwall Apple Brandy, Burton’s
- Maplewood Farm Applejack Brandy Barrel Aged Syrup and Mini Marshmallows
- Beer Flight also available
- Cider Flight also available
The Appleseed Orchard Cider Bar and Wine Bar make a wonderful addition to the Food & Wine Festival, it is definitely a stop we recommend!
Follow Chip and Co on Instagram @chipandco or on Twitter @chipandcompany
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Latest posts by Danielle (see all)
- The Mandalorian: The Child Spirit Jersey For Kids Has Arrived! - February 21, 2020
- New Mickey Ice Cream Cups Available In Your Grocer’s Freezer - February 20, 2020
- Regal Eagle Smokehouse Merchandise Commemorates Opening - February 20, 2020