Thinking of drinking around the world? Well what about change it a little and enjoy these caramel treats instead? They are infused with alcohol!!
These boozy treats are made with that yummy homemade Werther’s Original Caramel and mixed with different flavors of alcohol.
They come in a pack of 4 and each one has a different taste to it.
- Top left: Apricot and Brandy flavored
- Top Right: Whipped cream/ white chocolate vodka
- Bottom Right: Caramel covered in dark chocolate infused with cherry alcohol
- Bottom Left: Plain caramel with Brandy
You can find them at Karamell-Küche at the Germany Pavilion in Epcot! They $6.49 for a pack of 4. Dining plans are also accepted.
Which would you pick on your next visit to Epcot? The Caramel Pumpkin Cupcake or some Boozy Caramel Treats?
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Enjoy A Delicious Breakfast With This Mickey Mouse Cinnamon Rolls Recipe! - February 25, 2021
- This Winnie The Pooh’s Hot Cocoa Recipe It’s Perfect For A Blustery Day! - February 24, 2021
- Mickey Saint Patrick’s Day Cupcakes You Can Make At Home! - February 23, 2021