Thinking of drinking around the world? Well what about change it a little and enjoy these caramel treats instead? They are infused with alcohol!!
These boozy treats are made with that yummy homemade Werther’s Original Caramel and mixed with different flavors of alcohol.
They come in a pack of 4 and each one has a different taste to it.
- Top left: Apricot and Brandy flavored
- Top Right: Whipped cream/ white chocolate vodka
- Bottom Right: Caramel covered in dark chocolate infused with cherry alcohol
- Bottom Left: Plain caramel with Brandy
You can find them at Karamell-Küche at the Germany Pavilion in Epcot! They $6.49 for a pack of 4. Dining plans are also accepted.
Which would you pick on your next visit to Epcot? The Caramel Pumpkin Cupcake or some Boozy Caramel Treats?
Follow Chip and Co on Instagram @chipandco or on Twitter @chipandcompany
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Latest posts by Ana Leal (see all)
- New “Potatoland” Poster For Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway! - February 23, 2020
- Possible Dates For 2020 Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party Revealed! - February 22, 2020
- Updated Guide Maps Are Coming To Epcot! - February 22, 2020