Thinking of drinking around the world? Well what about change it a little and enjoy these caramel treats instead? They are infused with alcohol!!
These boozy treats are made with that yummy homemade Werther’s Original Caramel and mixed with different flavors of alcohol.
They come in a pack of 4 and each one has a different taste to it.
- Top left: Apricot and Brandy flavored
- Top Right: Whipped cream/ white chocolate vodka
- Bottom Right: Caramel covered in dark chocolate infused with cherry alcohol
- Bottom Left: Plain caramel with Brandy
You can find them at Karamell-Küche at the Germany Pavilion in Epcot! They $6.49 for a pack of 4. Dining plans are also accepted.
Which would you pick on your next visit to Epcot? The Caramel Pumpkin Cupcake or some Boozy Caramel Treats?
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Disney is my biggest passion, i love fashion and photography so if are looking for the latest Disney Style trends im your girl
Latest posts by Ana Leal (see all)
- New Frozen 2 Ice Cream Cake! - November 16, 2019
- The History Of Disney Songs With Kristen Bell And Jimmy Fallon - November 16, 2019
- Jaleo At Disney Springs To Host Its First Wine Dinner - November 16, 2019