Today, we’re happy to announce that entrepreneur and sassy television star Bethenny Frankel has been added as a last-minute addition to the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival lineup.
Bethenny, who you may know from Bravo TV’s “Bethenny Ever After” and her recently debuted talk show “Bethenny,” is also the creator of Skinnygirl Cocktails and a former personal chef.
“A Discussion with Bethenny Frankel – Skinnygirl, Hosted by Beam, Inc.,” will take place November 3 at 11:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. During this 30-minute “talk show”-style seminar, Bethenny will discuss how she developed her unique, low-calorie adult beverage products, and her years spent creating healthy dishes in the kitchen.
This event is included in park admission.
- Disney Food Blog Mini-Guide to the 2012 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival e-Book (chipandco.com)
- 2012 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival Full Details and Schedule of Events (chipandco.com)
- California Governor Gavin Newsom closing indoor operations STATEWIDE - July 13, 2020
- Star Wars The Bad Batch Animated Series coming to Disney+ - July 13, 2020
- Breaking: Hong Kong Disneyland Officially closing on July 15th - July 13, 2020