Spring is in the air, the flowers are in bloom, and a beautiful collection is blossoming from Beautifully Disney! Curiouser & Curiouser, the latest collection from Beautifully Disney hits shelves at Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resorts on May 3rd. Inspired by the characters, art, and whimsy of Wonderland, this collection is a must have for all the Disney addicted makeup lovers!
Included in this release:
- A 6 pan eyeshadow palette. These are shades fit for an afternoon tea; including a rosey assortment of whimsical neutrals. You’ll find a soft pale, a mushroomy brown, a perfectly peach hue, a golden bronze tone, a flush rose shade, and a deep rose the likes of which the Queen of Hearts would envy.
- A set of 4 mini lipsticks. Colors are inspired by the film and include a deep wine red, a soft rose petal shade, a playful coral, and a nudey pink.
- 2 new lipglosses (packaging features Alice and the Cheshire Cat). In the shades, Miss Priss and Literally Nonsense, these both shades are wearable and are guaranteed to keep your lips pretty and sparkling for a very important date!
- A set of 4 mini nail polishes. The colors (a shimmery mossy green, a color that is truly Alice blue, an opalescent white, and a shimmery pink that would make the flowers sing).
- A set of Macaroon shaped makeup blenders that are simply cute enough to eat…but you really shouldn’t.
*A bit of very good advice that I’d be a fool not to mention: shoppers who spend $50 or more on Beautifully Disney products will be able to purchase a mini lipgloss palette for just $19.95!
This collection is sure to put a Cheshire Cat sized smile on your face. Come May 3rd we will all have a reason to celebrate! Get to the nearest Disney resort and get your hands on this wonderful collection! If you’re luck enough to be at Disneyland on May 3rd, you’ll find a perfect collection of “A—who’s A-who” when creator of the art on this Alice inspired collection, Jeff Garnito at the WonderGround Gallery in the Downtown Disney District from 11-1 pm. Sadly I won’t make this tea party. I guess I’ll have to wait to find my own rabbit hole so that I’m not too late for this very important date! I’m going to treat myself to this quirky collection for my unbirthday!
How about you? What do you think will be your cup of tea from this collection? Share your wonderful wish list in the comment section below!
Thanks for reading and commenting!
See ya real soon,