Beaches and Cream, located at Disney’s Beach Club, is now adding alcoholic floats and shakes to their already amazing selection of frozen treats that draw guests in like crazy when they visit. Next time you visit, you can give a few of these new creations a try!
- S’mores Shake (Chocolate and vanilla ice cream, Amarula Cream liquer, creme de dark coco, and topped with marshmallow, chocolate sauce, and graham crumbles)
- The Classic Root Beer Float (Coney island hard root beer with vanilla ice cream)
- Grashopper Float (Guinness with mint chip ice cream)
- Tropical Sunrise Float (Ace Pineapple hard cider with rainbow sherbet)
- Stout Float (Guinness with vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce)
You can also get other adult beverages such as beer, hard cider and hard sodas such as
- Coney Island Hard Root Beer
- Bud Light
- Schofferhofer Pink Grapefruit
- Ace Pineapple Hard Cider
- Rekorderlig Pear Hard Cider
- New Belgium Fat Tire
I’m not sure about you, but I think any of these new treats sounds amazing, and I’m sure they’ll be a huge hit with guests. Which one would you try first?
Contact me today for more information, and to take advantage of my FREE Disney Vacation planning services. I specialize in Disneyland, Walt Disney World, Disney Cruise Line, Disney Aulani resort in Hawaii, as well as Adventures by Disney. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for a free quote, or you can find me on my Facebook page here.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!