See first hand how thousands of dedicated Cast Members make magic happen every day at Walt Disney World Resort on the Backstage Magic Tour.
Do Four Disney Parks in One Day !
This 7-hour tour is a must for the avid Disney fan, giving you an insider’s look at all 4 theme parks and then some! Pull back the curtain and discover the heritage, secrets and daily operations of the Walt Disney World Resort.
- Epcot: Explore the inner workings of The American Adventure, the patriotic Audio-Animatronics extravaganza.
- Magic Kingdom Park: Discover hidden details on Main Street, U.S.A., then navigate the legendary underground “Utilidor” tunnels and see how they enable the unseen transport of Cast Members, deliveries and more.
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios: Learn how Disney Imagineers deliver hair-raising thrills on The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror™, and visit Creative Costuming to see how Disney shows come to life.
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park: Go behind the scenes of Mickey’s Jammin’ Jungle Parade and witness the talent and teamwork it takes to make this African-inspired spectacle a success each day.
- Central Shops: Meet the skilled craftsmen who make dreams come true—from the smallest landscaping details to the biggest set pieces.
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge: Enjoy a lip-smacking, family-style barbeque lunch at Whispering Canyon Café, included with your tour.
- Walt Disney World Nursery & Tree Farm: Find out how our horticulture experts create the unparalleled botanical beauty of Walt Disney World Resort.
Each Guest also receives a special gift!
Know Before You Go
View important information including Guest restrictions, recommended attire and cancellation policies.
- Locations visited on the Backstage Magic tour are subject to change. Bus transportation and bottled water will be provided.
- For safety reasons, closed-toe, closed-heel shoes, such as sneakers, are required for this experience. No sandals, open-toe or open-heel shoes will be permitted.
- No cameras, video equipment or cell phones may be used while backstage. Photography is allowed and encouraged in non-backstage areas.
- Guests must be 16 years of age or older and have a valid photo ID.
- Please check in near the silver-and-blue “EPCOT GUIDED TOURS MEETING LOCATION” sign to the far right of the Main Entrance 15 minutes prior to the start of your tour. You will forfeit the entire price of your tour if you no-show or cancel within 2 days of your reservation.
- Price per person (adult) $229 – $249.
Let me book your your chance to experience a little “Backstage Magic” or any of the other tours and events we have talked about on your next vacation. At DIF we offer personalized travel planning, lots of extras and kids get the first Mickey Mouse Ice Cream on me. Call me at 832-233-4468 or check out my page, here and we can get started on making me your personal travel assistant for free !