North to Alaska! Get your sea legs ready for this DVC Member cruise – a 7-night round-trip Disney Cruise sailing from Vancouver aboard the Disney Wonder! Here’s your chance to see glaciers, gold, and grand vistas at Alaska’s most popular ports.
Once aboard, guests and their families will enjoy daily gifts delivered to their stateroom, unique onboard entertainment, and exclusive Member only experiences.
Reservations go on sale April 6th, 2019 at 10am Eastern Time.
This special itinerary is back by popular demand! Explore it below:
- Monday, August 24, 2020 – Depart from Vancouver, Canada
- Tuesday, August 25, 2020 – Day at Sea
- Wednesday, August 26, 2020 – Sail through Endicott Arm fjord to see Dawes Glacier, Alaska
- Thursday, August 27, 2020 – Arrive at Skagway, Alaska
- Friday, August 28, 2020 – Arrive at Juneau, Alaska
- Saturday, August 29, 2020 – Arrive at Ketchikan, Alaska
- Sunday, August 30, 2020 – Day at Sea
- Monday, August 31, 2020 – Debark in Vancouver, Canada
From historic towns and beautiful fjords to breathtaking scenery and majestic wildlife, this Alaskan adventure is not one to pass up.
To book this cruise, call Member Services at 800-800-9800 or 407-566-3800 on April 6th!
Let’s book your adventure today! Fill out the form below to receive a free no obligation quote from me – an agent that specializes in Disney Destinations from Key to the World Travel, the official travel partner for Chip and Company. As an agent with Key to the World Travel, I can help from everything to Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Universal Orlando, and so much more! Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Get in touch at 815-953-4804, via email at email@example.com, my Facebook Page, or fill out and submit the form below.
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
Latest posts by Katelyn G (see all)
- SWGE Makes TIME Magazine’s “World’s Greatest Places” List - August 22, 2019
- New “Hang 10” Area at Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic - August 21, 2019
- New Waffle Brownie Sundae at Vivoli il Gelato in Disney Springs - August 21, 2019