Image Credit: Disney
Are you seeking advice on your next Disney vacation? The Disney Parks Moms Panel is full of great information. Disney Parks just announced 11 new panelists to join the team after a careful selection process that started with a pool of thousands of applicants. The panel is committed to providing honest and relatable vacation tips. These experienced Disney lovers offer guidance to help make Disney vacations magical.
The Disney Parks Moms Panel is an online resource for individuals thinking about planning a Disney
vacation at Walt Disney World Resort, Disneyland Resort, Disney Cruise Line or with Disney Vacation
Club. The panelists leverage their vast experiences from their own Disney vacations to provide
authentic answers to guests seeking advice – whether for an entire family vacation or for guests
traveling without kids.
“The magic of the Moms Panel is our collective experience and our diverse backgrounds,” said Jerry
M., one of the Disney Dads on the 2018 Disney Parks Moms Panel. “There is so much Disney to see
and do that it’s tough to experience everything in a single visit. But what if you had a trusted friend who
in fact did experience everything? Wouldn’t it be great to get their advice? That’s the magic of the
Disney Parks Moms Panel. Taken together we’ve just about done it all. And like your best friend, we
want to see you enjoy yourself.”
The 11 new panelists join an impressive roster of 29 alumni moms, dads, and grandparents
answering questions at www.disneyparksmomspanel.com:
Image Credit: Disney
• Andrea W.; Warren, Ohio (Walt Disney World Resort) – This single mom, empty nester
and expert in multigenerational travel is also the resident expert for all things Star Wars
• Ashley P.; Lewisburg, Pa. (Walt Disney World Resort) – This mom of three, with her
youngest being an infant, knows a thing or two about traveling with babies
• Jennifer L.; Albuquerque, N.M. (Disneyland Resort) – Specializing in Disneyland Resort,
this mom is an expert in helping guests plan their trip to “where it all began”
• Jerry M.; Stone Harbor, N.J. (Disney Vacation Club) – One of the Disney Dads on the
panel, Jerry provides first-hand tips for Disney Vacation Club and planning advice for fellow
parents balancing busy work schedules
• Kristen N.; North Charleston, S.C. (Walt Disney World Resort) – This Air Force wife has
mastered the art of planning last-minute Disney vacations
• Lindsey N.; Atlanta, Ga. (Walt Disney World Resort) – Disney isn’t just for kids, and this
military spouse loves helping Disney-loving adults plan their magical getaway
• Missy F.; Avon, Ind. (Walt Disney World Resort) – With five children of her own, Missy
knows what it takes to plan a vacation that accommodates even the pickiest of tastes
• Robyn M.; Bristow, Va. (Walt Disney World Resort) – This military mom can take any
planning challenge and create seamless trips to Disney destinations for large,
• Stephanie L.; Dallas, Texas (Disney Cruise Line) – Specializing in Disney Cruises all
around the globe – from Alaska to Europe and beyond – this stay-at-home mom with two
toddlers knows the ins-and-outs of cruising with kids
• Tabitha D.; Spring Hill, Tenn. (Walt Disney World Resort) – Lending a hand on planning
trips for Disney lovers of all ages, including dining tips and deluxe resorts, this passionate
Annual Passholder is an expert at planning Disney vacations, especially during the holidays
• Veronica O.; Pembroke Pines, Fla. (Walt Disney World Resort) – A local Florida mom
who is also a Spanish-speaking Disney expert, offers a fresh perspective for those traveling
With all of their experiences combined, the 40 Disney Parks Moms Panelists:
• Have taken 1,250 Disney Vacations – that’s 77,394 hours of Disney Parks experience or 2,204
rides on “it’s a small world.”
• Know how to travel with kids, with more than 80 kids between them.
• Can answer guest questions in four languages: English, Spanish, French and Portuguese.
• Are real moms, dads, grandparents and “in the know” family members.
Whether the guest is a military spouse, stay-at-home parent, busy working mom, juggling food
allergies or even an adult without kids, the Disney Parks Moms Panel is a reliable resource for those
in need of genuine and friendly advice from someone who has experienced it first-hand.
Guests can visit www.disneyparksmomspanel.com on a computer or mobile device to access more
than 220,000 available questions and answers from seasoned Disney vacationers. Guests can save
favorite answers to reference later or ask a new question to receive a personalized response from a
knowledgeable member of the Disney Parks Moms Panel.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider booking with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and Fastpass reservations. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Find me on Facebook or Instagram for some extra Disney Magic. Feel free to email me with any Disney vacation questions you may have at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Just fill out the form below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
If you are having trouble viewing the form above, click here.
Latest posts by Megan Englund (see all)
- Check Out the Newest Song From FROZEN On Broadway! - March 10, 2018
- If You Thought the Leprechaun Milkshake Looked Yummy, You have to Check Out the Shamrock Sundae! - March 9, 2018
- Photos of Pixar Fest Treats! How Adorable Are These? - March 9, 2018