Additional information is coming out about a rumor we shared yesterday that Guests staying Club Level at Walt Disney World Resorts may be able to purchase 3 additional FastPasses per person per day.
While Disney has yet to confirm any of this rumor, here is the information we’ve gathered so far.
Starting Friday, January 12th, guests who are staying Club Level at select Walt Disney World Resorts will have the opportunity to purchase an additional benefits in addition to their theme park admission.
Guests with a park ticket of 3-days or longer, or are Annual Passholders, will be able to purchase 3 additional FastPasses per guest per day and will be given preferred viewing for nighttime spectaculars.
The additional FastPasses and nighttime benefits will be available for $50 per guest, per day for all guests on the room reservation.
These FastPasses can be used at any of the Walt Disney World theme parks, and, as long as the park tickets include the Park Hopper option, they can be selected at multiple parks on the same day.
Guests utilizing this program will be able to select their FastPasses 90 days prior to check-in, instead of the standard 60 days currently in place for all resort guests.
Multiple Tier 1 attractions may be booked, but you can only select each FastPass once per day. In general, it appears that the attractions and entertainment available, the number of selections you can make and the arrival windows will be limited.
Preferred viewing for the nighttime entertainment will be limited to one per day and advanced reservations are required. Nighttime spectaculars include Magic Kingdom’s Happily Ever After, Epcot’s Illuminations: Reflections of Earth, Disney’s Hollywood Studios’s Fantasmic! and Animal Kingdom’s Rivers of Light. Availability will be limited.
These extras are available to Guests with reservations for the following resorts and room types:
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge – Club Level
- Disney’s BoardWalk Inn – Club Level
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort – Club Level
- Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge – Cabins
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa – Club Level
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort – Club Level
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Villas & Bungalows – Bungalows
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge – Club Level
- Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotels – Presidential Suites, Governor Suites, Parlor Suites, Premium Alcove Rooms
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort – Club Level
Are you excited about the possibility of purchasing additional FastPasses and having preferred viewing for Nighttime Spectaculars?
Source: WDW Magic
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider booking with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and Fastpass reservations. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE.
Just fill out the form below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Latest posts by Alissa (see all)
- Disneyland Paris Ambassador Team Selection for 2019-2020 - September 27, 2018
- The Ganachery Minnie Mouse Pinata Now Available - September 27, 2018
- Isle of Java Apple Cider Donut Holes Are The Perfect Fall Treat - September 27, 2018