‘Animal Crossing: New Horizons’ is Getting a Major Update and Paid DLC This Friday. Fans of the hit Nintendo Switch game, Animal Crossing: New Horizons have a lot to look forward to this weekend! During the Nintendo Direct Event the entertainment company shared the news that ACNH would be getting a 2.0 Version which will also be the last big update for New Horizons, as well as the first (and last) paid DLC called Happy Home Paradise that will allow players to create unique vacation homes and meet more villagers!
The 2.0 Version of ACNH will include:
- Returning and Upgraded Special Characters (such as Harriett, Brewster, Tortimer, and more!)
- New Special Characters And Villagers
- Harv’s Island Expansion, including a New Market Place
- The Return of Froggy Chair
- Farming New Vegitation and Flora
- Kapp’n’s Islands, Including New Weeds, Bushes, Different seasons and Tours
- The Roost Joining the Top Floor of the Museum and Features a New Amibo Station
- New Furniture
- New Fences and Customizations
- More Hairstyles
- More Reactions
- New KK Slider Songs
- First-Person Camera & Tripod
- Stretching Area Addition to the Plaza
- Villager House Visits
- Scooting Sideways Between Furniture for Design Optimization
- Storage Shed For Indoor OR Outdoor Use
- Permanent Ladders for Cliff Sides
- Your Own ABD
- Island Life 101 App
- Island Ordinances (Beautiful Island, Early Bird, Night Owl, and Bell Boom)
- More House Exterior Options for You AND Your Villagers
- Three New Storage Expansions (Up to 5,000 Items!)
- Ceiling Furniture and Light Fixtures
- Accent Walls
- Pillars, Counters, and Partition Walls
- Patterns For Furniture Can Be Worn Or Used As Wallpaper
- Bridges & Inclines Increased From 8 To 10 Each
- And More
This condensed list of items doesn’t even include the new features of the DLC, Happy Home Paradise which will allow your villager to earn a job designing vacation homes for villiagers to enjoy and even share! You can also create themed buisnesses and community buildings whileDecorate to your hearts content time and time again to keep the villagers happy and earn special Poki currency to use on unique items only found in the DLC. Happy Home PAradise is available now for pre-order in the Nintendo e-Shop for $24.99 USD.
Check out the full 23-minute Direct video featuring all the updates coming in Version 2.0 of Animal Crossing: New Horizons and the DLC expansion Happy Home Paradise:
Be sure to check back here at Chip and Company for updates and all things entertainment!
Featured Photo Credit – Source: Nintendo
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!