Don’t let the Disney Park ticket increases get you down! There can still be a Disney Vacation in your future! I know, it stinks that they raised the ticket price a few bucks, but it won’t stop me from going! Here are a few tips to make your Disney vacation more affordable:
1. Research- Check out the ticket price chart below. The first day in Magic Kingdom is $105, and each day after that, the price decreases each consecutive day and by the 10th day you are only paying $2.95 per ticket! You will find that the longer ticket you buy, the less you pay per day! Sometimes buying a Park Hopper ticket and shortening your trip can save money too. Ask me about the least expensive time of year to go. These are called “value seasons” and rooms rates are much lower during these times. Weekdays are also lower in price than weekends.
2. Book with Us- My friends and I at World of Magic Travel are experts at accommodating our clients’ needs, including their budgets. Contrary to popular belief, my clients don’t pay me, Disney does. Whether you book through Disney directly, or with me, your price will be the same.
What I offer that Disney doesn’t:
- Free Dining reservation help and Fastpass+ tips and tricks to maximize your time and money
- Free Discount Monitoring- I will watch out for Disney deals and promos and apply them to your reservation, even AFTER you book
- Free Flight quotes- I can show you the least expensive flights from any airport
- Free TravelAdvice- I will let you know the cheapest times to go, what resort to stay in, and what promos you qualify for:
- Free custom Disney t-shirts for children on your reservation
- Free Support- Even after they book, I always help my clients with dining, payment plans, MyDisneyExperience Account set-up, flights, linking reservations, and Magical Express.
3. Be Flexible- Being flexible with dates and resorts will give you more price options. Booking months in advance ensures cheaper airfare and sometimes room rates. Ask me about room types and if you should pay EXTRA for a preferred room. If the Plus Dining Plan is out of your budget, opt for the Quick Service Plan to save a few bucks.
4. Follow Us- Make sure to like Chip and Co. and Disney Addicts on Facebook to stay informed on all the Disney promos and planning tips. If you book now and a discount comes out later, you can still use it! Our newest group, YMBADA Race Team is offering a GREAT room discount for the first week in November. Come to Disney with us for the Wine & Dine Marathon, International Food and Wine Festival, and to see the Disney Christmas decorations!
Although a $3 price increase doesn’t seem like much, it can add up quickly if you have a large family. I’ll help you get to Disney without going broke! Watch my page for deals and specials too. I will find the trip that fits your family the best, just email me at Summer@worldofmagictravel.com and we can start planning your budget-friendly Disney Vacation.
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.