It’s national cherry pie day! To celebrate it, we have a delicious recipe inspired by our favorite mouse: Mickey Cherry Pie Pops!
They are small, sweet and perfect as a little treat any day, your family will for sure love them. Plus you can put your own twist to them and add your favorite filling!
MICKEY CHERRY PIE POPS
- 1 tbsp of flour
- 1 box of refrigerated pie crust
- 2.5″ circle cookie cutter
- 1″ circle cookie cutter
- 20 lollipop sticks
- 1 can (21oz) of cherry pie filling
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp of raw sugar
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Sprinkle flour onto working surface. Unroll piecrusts.
- Use cookie cutters to cut out bigger circles and smaller circles out of the dough. You will need 2 bigger circles and 2 smaller circles for each pie pop.
- Place bigger dough circles onto greased cookie sheet or baking pan. Lightly press lollipop stick into crust so it rests in the center of the circle.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of pie filling onto each pie pop.
- Place two smaller circles at the top of each pie pop for Mickey’s ears.
- Top pie pop with another circle of dough and use a lollipop stick or form for press around each circle to seal the pie shut.
- Beat egg in a small bowl. Brush each pie pop lightly and top with a sprinkle of sugar.
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow pies to cool completely before serving.
Credit: Disney Family
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Enjoy A Delicious Breakfast With This Mickey Mouse Cinnamon Rolls Recipe! - February 25, 2021
- This Winnie The Pooh’s Hot Cocoa Recipe It’s Perfect For A Blustery Day! - February 24, 2021
- Mickey Saint Patrick’s Day Cupcakes You Can Make At Home! - February 23, 2021