Love is already in the air! This year, you have to try these Mickey and Minnie Cookie Dough Crispy Pops!
They are the perfect combination of soft and crunchy due to the delicious cookie dough and crisped cereal they use. Plus they are covered in pink and red candy with sprinkles! So cute and adorable for sure.
These Mickey and Minnie cookie dough crispy pops make a great snack to have in the afternoon or a perfect little treat to gift someone this Valentine’s day. Want to know how to make them? Just follow this recipe from Disney Family:
MICKEY AND MINNIE COOKIE DOUGH CRISPY POPS
- 3 tbsp of unsalted butter
- 1 (10oz) package of large marshmallows
- 6 cups of crisped rice cereal
- 1 1/2 sticks of unsalted butter
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 1/2 cup of granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup of milk
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 cup of mini chocolate chips
- Red and pink candy melts
- Melt butter and marshmallows over low heat. Add marshmallows and continue to stir.
- Remove from stovetop and add crisped rice cereal. Mix until cereal is completely covered with marshmallow.
- Smooth marshmallow treat evenly into a baking sheet.
- Prepare edible cookie dough by combining 1 1/2 sticks of unsalted butter, sugar, milk, vanilla extract, flour, salt and chocolate chips. Mix completely.
- Layer edible cookie dough onto baking sheet on top of marshmallow treat layer.
- Use a Mickey-shaped cookie cutter to cut out each dessert.
- Place candy melts into a glass bowl and melt over low heat, stirring continuously.
- Dip desserts into melted candy melts and top with sprinkles.
- Place desserts onto a stick and use candy melt to secure.
Enjoy your Mickey and Minnie Cookie Dough Crispy Pops!
Credit: Disney Family