How adorable are these Eeyore Cupcake Cones! They are too cute to eat!
If you like Winnie the Pooh, specially Eeyore, then you will love this little treat. Making it is super easy and all the family can help, just take a look at the recipe from Disney Family:
EEYORE CUPCAKE CONES
Egg Yolk Batter
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 tbsp of sugar
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp of canola oil
- 2 tbsp of milk
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cupcake flour
- Pink and violet food coloring
Egg White Meringue
- 2 egg white
- 1/8 tsp cream of tartar
- 3 tbsp of sugar
- Dome molds
- Melted milk and white chocolate
- Zip-top bag
- Kitchen scissors
- Ice cream cones
- Prepare egg yolk batter by whisking the egg yolks and sugar together until the sugar melts. Then add in vanilla extract, oil, milk, and salt. Mix well. Sift in cake flour and mix well.
- Then prepare egg white meringue by whisking the egg white with cream of tartar for 1 minute, then gradually pour in sugar and continue to whisk until firm peaks form.
- Scoop out 5 teaspoons of egg yolk batter and 10 tablespoons of egg white meringue. Gently fold them together. Then scoop out 2 teaspoons of egg yolk batter, add in pink food coloring, and gently fold in 4 tablespoons of egg white meringue.
- Add in violet food coloring to the remaining egg yolk batter. Gently fold in the remaining meringue. Then scoop batter into dome molds (they should be a little bigger then the ice cream cone opening).
- Bake at 300F for 15 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cakes cool down completely before removing them from the mold.
- Use white cake to cut out Eeyore’s face. Use icing to attach onto the cake. Then use a knife to make indentations onto Eeyore’s face.
- Use melted milk chocolate to draw Eeyore’s features. Place the chocolate in a zip-top bag, cut a small hole, pipe on parchment paper, leave in fridge to harden, and then peel off. Use icing to attach onto the cake.
- To make Eeyore’s ears, use a knife to cut the violet and pink cake into slices. Then use a pair of scissors to cut out ears. Use a knife to make cuts where the ears should be, then dip the ends with a little icing before inserting in.
- Coat rim of ice cream cone with melted chocolate before coating with sprinkles. Place cake in cone and serve immediately.
Credit: Disney Family
- You Can Order A Virgin Mai Tai Frappuccino At Starbucks! - June 16, 2021
- Change Your Fate With These Brave Banana Cherry Teacakes! - June 15, 2021
- Wakey Wakey Vegan Hash Recipe To Start Your Day! - June 14, 2021