You may have visited Disneyland many times, but have you ever walked in Walt Disney’s footsteps before? The “Walk in Walt’s Disneyland Footsteps” Tour adds extra magic to your visit and gives you a closer look at how Disneyland park came to be. Prepare yourself for a magical journey as you learn how Walt Disney wove his personal history into the development of Disneyland Park.
On the ‘Walk in Walt’s Disneyland Footsteps’ Tour, you will hear stories about what inspired Walt, the challenges he faced, and the excitement he encountered while designing The Happiest Place on Earth. Along the way, you will get to see part of the theme park unavailable to most guests, or “behind the scenes”. You’ll also learn special information about classic attractions (and even experience those attractions) and hear historical fun facts through your tour headset, which plays archived recordings.
The Walk in Walt’s Disneyland Footsteps Tour adds extra magic to your Disneyland visit and you even get a collectible pin and personalized button to take home! Other information you’ll want to know about the tour is:
- The tour is approximately three hours long.
- Depending on the time of day, you will end the tour with a delicious lunch or dinner on Main Street U.S.A., provided for all tour participants by the Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe.
- Theme park admission for Disneyland park is required to attend the tour.
- Tour or tour elements are also subject to cancellation without notice due to, and without limitation to, attraction availability, inclement weather or other conditions.
Have you experienced the “Walk in Walt’s Disneyland Footsteps” tour? Share your experience with us in the comments!
Photo Source: Disney Parks Blog
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Latest posts by Sara (see all)
- New Star Wars TV Show Possibly in the Works for Disney+ - December 15, 2019
- New Holiday Goodies at the Disneyland Resort - December 12, 2019
- New Holiday Treats at Walt Disney World - December 12, 2019