Attention muggles, you can now order a Butterbeer Latte at Starbucks that will you feel like a true witch or wizard!
Craving the iconic drink from the Harry Potter universe? Well, you can now start your day in a magical way by ordering a Butterbeer latte at your closest Starbucks with this simple recipe from Totally the Bomb.
This recipe is perfect for those who are not big fans of frappuccinos and prefer a different type of drink. You can even choose to have it hot for those cold months or iced!
- Grande latte (hot or iced)
- Caramel syrup
- Toffee nut syrup
- Caramel drizzle
- Start by ordering a grande latte, it can be hot or iced.
- Ask for two pumps of toffee nut syrup.
- Then, ask for two pumps of caramel syrup.
- Finally, ask for extra caramel drizzle.
Credit: Totally the bomb