Attention muggles, you can now order a Butterbeer Latte at Starbucks that will you feel like a true witch or wizard!
Craving the iconic drink from the Harry Potter universe? Well, you can now start your day in a magical way by ordering a Butterbeer latte at your closest Starbucks with this simple recipe from Totally the Bomb.
This recipe is perfect for those who are not big fans of frappuccinos and prefer a different type of drink. You can even choose to have it hot for those cold months or iced!
- Grande latte (hot or iced)
- Caramel syrup
- Toffee nut syrup
- Caramel drizzle
- Start by ordering a grande latte, it can be hot or iced.
- Ask for two pumps of toffee nut syrup.
- Then, ask for two pumps of caramel syrup.
- Finally, ask for extra caramel drizzle.
Credit: Totally the bomb
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Colorful Mickey Shaped Pretzels To Bake At Home! - October 14, 2021
- Discover A Whole New World With This Magic Carpet Passport Cover DIY - October 13, 2021
- Magical Hidden Mickey Cake To Bake This Fall Season! - October 12, 2021