The park is celebrating its fifth anniversary this year, and in honor of this milestone, they have introduced a character that had never before appeared at the park. Although our domestic parks have featured her for years, this special celebration marked the introduction of Tinker Bell to Hong Kong Disneyland.
The park has welcomed Peter Pan’s top pixie in grand style, temporarily transforming their Sleeping Beauty Castle into Tinker Bell Castle, with the addition of gold elements that represent a sprinkling of pixie dust that glitters during the day and sparkles at night.
So, what do you think of the castle?
See what else has been happening at our resorts around the world:
- Giant Disney Sleeping Beauty Sand Castle Created in Paris
- Disney Inspires Artist Sand Sculptures – Take a Virtual Tour
- First Look: Jasmine’s Flying Carpets Makes Royal Debut at Tokyo DisneySea
Source Disney Parks Blog
- Explore Tinker Bell’s Magical Nook at Magic Kingdom Park (chipandco.com)
- Video: Tinker Bell’s Magical Nook Meet and Greet at Magic Kingdom (chipandco.com)
- Splash Mountain Boat sinks forcing evacuation - August 3, 2020
- Beauty and the Beast prequel for Disney+ Now has a Name - July 31, 2020
- Celebrate 25 years of Toy Story with The Disney Store Toy Story 25th Anniversary Key - July 31, 2020