How daring have you been while drinking at Walt Disney World? Are you the adventurous type who tries everything and anything? Or are you more conservative and stick with what you know and like?
After the popularity of our 100 Disney Foods Challenge & 100 Disney Vegetarian Food Challenge we created this Disney Drink Challenge to see where exactly you fall on the Disney World Drink Addict Chart. Many of these are adult drinks due to the limited options they have for kids, you could always ask for a non alcoholic version if you are a T-toter.
Keep score how many you have tried and at the end you will be graded on how you have done.
Please note – while I would love to list every item at Disney World it would be impossible. These are just some of the Signature Items at the Walt Disney World theme park that I think most people are familiar with and I have tried.
Here are the 50 Disney Drinks you must try before you die challenge.
- Dole Whip Float – Aloha Isle
- Citrus Swirl Float – Sunshine Seasons
- Le Fou’s Brew – Gaston’s Tavern
- Goofy’s Glacier – Big Top Treats
- Beverly – Club Cool
- Any flavor Margarita at La cava del tequila (My faves; Wild Passion Fruit, Avocado, Pineapple, Blood Orange) – Mexico Pavilion
- Grand Mariner Slush (Orange or Lemon) –
- Grey Goose Slush – France Pavilion
- Tipsy Ducks in Love –
- Sultan’s Colada –
- Mangers Pear Cider –
- Tokyo Sunset –
- Radeberger Pilsner –
- Altenmunster Oktoberfest – Germany Pavilion
- Dad’s Electric Lemonade – Tune in Lounge / 50’s Prime Time Cafe
- Grandma’s Picnic Punch – Tune in Lounge / 50’s Prime Time Cafe
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Milkshake – Tune in Lounge / 50’s Prime Time Cafe
- Wheezy’s Breezy Freezy – Hey Howdy Hey Takeaway
- Banana Cabana – Studio Catering Co
- Southern Hurricane – Studio Catering Co
- Blue Skyy Lemonade – Studio Catering Co
- Space Monkey – Sci Fi Dine In
- Marsha’s Martian – Sci Fi Dine In
- Classic Milkshake – Sci Fi Dine In
- Kande Coconut Cooler – Sanaa – Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Frozen Sunshine – Beaches & Cream – Beach Club
- Superfruit Sangria – Hurrican Hannahs – Beach Club
- Pina Colava – Outer Rim Lounge – Contemporary Resort
- Sultry Seahorse – Gurgling Suitcase – Old Key West
- Turtle Krawl – Gurgling Suitcase – Old Key West
- Kona Coffee – Kona Cafe – Polynesian Resort
- Lapu Lapu – Tambu Lounge – Polynesian Resort
- Island Sunset – Tambu Lounge – Polynesian Resort
- Back Scratcher – Tambu Lounge – Polynesian Resort
- Tropical Macaw – Tambu Lounge – Polynesian Resort
- Pele’s Fire Punch – Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show – Polynesian
- Bottomless Milkshake – Whispering Canyon Cafe – Wilderness Lodge
- More Drink – Whispering Canyon Cafe – Wilderness Lodge
- Magical Star Cocktail – All over WDW
Moderate & Value Resorts
- Any Specialty Mojitos – (The Classic, Pomegranate, Pineapple Passion, and Rix Bouquet) – Rix Lounge – Coronado Springs
- Orange Creamsicle – Banana Cabana – Caribbean Beach Resort
- Sunken Treasure – Banana Cabana – Caribbean Beach Resort
Downtown Disney & Boardwalk Area
- A pint of Guinness – Raglan Road – Downtown Disney
- Captains Seaside Sensation (Dole Whip w/ rum) – Boardwalk Joes – Disney’s Boardwalk (in front of Kouzzina’s)
- Patron Anejo Margarita – Boardwalk Joes -Disney’s Boardwalk (in front of Kouzzina’s)
- Frozen Patron Mango Margarita – Boardwalk Joes – Disney’s Boardwalk (in front of Kouzzina’s)
- P37 Swirl Sangria Margarita – Paradiso 37 – Downtown Disney
Download the PDF to bring with you here – Disney Drink Challenge 2014
So how did you do? Lets look at the scoring chart below:
1-25 – Disney Noobie: You need to be a bit more adventurous and really branch out at Disney World, try new things, remember Tables in Wonderland covers alcohol.
26 – 50 – Disney Lush in Training – Getting better. You probably need to drop the kids off at a Disney Daycare and go out drinking around the World Showcase.
51 – 75 – Disney Lush – You have been around the parks. You know what you like, and try to get out and try new things all the time. You probably go to the Food & Wine Festival just for the drinks.
76 – 100 – Disney Drink Addict – Someone get this person a Lapu Lapu cause you have earned it! You are the Elite! People come to you when they have drink questions. We need for you to join us on Chip and Co and blog about Disney Drinks for a living!
Let us know how you did in the comment box below!
P.S. – Don’t forget to try our Drink around the World Showcase Challenge for even more fun!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Hand Crafted Candy Canes returning to the Disneyland Resort for the Holidays - November 26, 2021
- New Holiday Light Show coming to Epcot for Festival of the Holidays - November 26, 2021
- Figment in his holiday sweater returns to Epcot’s Festival of the Holidays - November 26, 2021