Disney’s Beach Club is one of Walt Disney World’s deluxe resorts offering Disney guests a seaside experience in addition to their magical, park ventures. The Beach Club is considered an Epcot Resort and actually has a sister resort right next door known as the Yacht Club. The Beach Club is a beautiful resort; and like all deluxes, it offers a lot extras and benefits! Check out my Top 5 Best Things About Disney’s Beach Club!
1. Location-Disney’s Beach Club is conveniently located between Epcot and Hollywood Studios, which means a short trip to either one of these parks! In fact, there’s even a backdoor entrance/exit, known as the International Gateway, located in Epcot’s World Showcase for guests who want to walk or take a boat to this resort and the other Epcot resorts. The Beach Club is also within walking distance of other resorts, such as the Yacht Club, the Boardwalk , and the Swan and Dolphin.
2. Pool-The Beach Club is home to the best pool on Disney property, Stormalong Bay! This zero-entry, sand bottomed pool is absolutely massive and offers a lazy river and a slide made from a shipwreck’s fallen mast. Check out Stormalong Bay and some of WDW’s best pools here!
3. Design-What makes the Beach Club a great resort is that it appeals to a broad range of tastes. The Beach Club has a seaside theme that is both elegant and casual, ideal for single adults to families with young children. The pastel colors, use of light and space, and delicate trimmings are pleasing to the eye, but not so stuffy that rowdy youngsters and guests in Mouse Ears will feel out of place. The seaside theme also provides Disney guests with somewhat of a beach vacation along with their Disney vacation!
4. Activities-There’s so much to do at the Beach Club! You can enjoy the beach, the pool, have a sweet treat at Beaches and Cream Soda Shop, experience a beach-themed character breakfast at Cape May Cafe, or catch a movie under the stars on the beach at night. You can also explore the Swan and Dolphin, stroll the Boardwalk at night and enjoy its entertainment, rent a surrey bike, and so much more!
5. Transportation-Due to the Beach Club’s convenient location, there is a variety of transportation available to its guests. First of all, the Beach Club offers bus transportation to the other parks and destinations on Disney property. Secondly, the Beach Club has boat transportation that runs to Hollywood Studios, the Swan and Dolphin, the Boardwalk, and Epcot. Finally, if you don’t feel like taking a bus to the Magic Kingdom or to another deluxe resort, and you have a Park Hopper, just head into Epcot and hop aboard the monorail!
So what do you think is the best thing about Disney’s Beach Club? Is this resort one of your favorites? Let us know!
- Why I Love the Epcot Resort Area
- Resort Hopping 101 – Epcot Area Ferry
- Resorts: A Walk Around the Beach Club (aglassslippervacation.com)