All of Disney is abuzz with excitement for this Friday’s release of “Beauty and the Beast.” While everyone is ready to head to the theaters to see the opening of this live-action film, there are plenty of ways to experience the ‘tale as old as time’ at the Walt Disney World resort. Here is a list of the top 5 Beauty and the Beast themed activities you and your little ones will love.
1. Beauty and the Beast – Live on Stage! – Beauty and the Beast fans will love Hollywood Studios‘ Broadway-style show. During the 25-minute show Belle, Gaston, Beast, Mrs. Potts along with all your other favorites will perform songs and scenes from the classic film. The show is offered multiple times a each day. Be sure to pick up a Times Guide as you enter the park so you don’t miss this must-see show.
2. Be Our Guest – Be Our Guest restaurant at the Magic Kingdom puts you right in the middle of this beloved fairy tale. The menu features French and American cuisine and is open for quick-service breakfast and lunch and table-service dinner. You can choose to dine inside some of the iconic scenes from Beast’s Castle, including the Grand Ballroom, the Castle Gallery or the West Wing. Dinner guests just may have the opportunity to meet with Beast in his study after your meal. For those wondering if early morning breakfast reservations still provide the opportunity for those coveted empty park pictures, I have one word for you – Yes!
3. Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique – Little ones can be magically transformed into Belle, complete with a Belle dress, special hairstyle, nails designs and more at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique. Walt Disney World offers the royal treatment at both the Disney Springs location and inside Cinderella Castle’s at the Magic Kingdom. Reservations for little ones ages 3-12 years old can be made by calling (407) WDW-STYLE.
4. Enchanted Tales with Belle – In one of the sweetest attractions at the Magic Kingdom, Enchanted Tales with Belle relives the timeless tale during a magical reenactment. Each little guest (and some big ones too!) will having a staring role in helping tell this classic story alongside Belle inside Beast’s library.
5. Gaston’s Tavern – The manliest of manly places, Gaston’s Tavern serves up such satisfying snacks as mixed vegetables cups, hummus with chips, fruit cups and amazing cinnamon rolls. You can also enjoy a refreshing LeFou’s Brew, a delicious frozen apple juice beverage infused with a hint of toasted marshmallow. While indulging in one of these tasty treats, you may spy Gaston hanging out with some of his adoring fans.
Interested in a magical Disney vacation? As an agent with MickeyTravels, LLC, I can help save you time and money planning your next Disney vacation. The best part is my services are always FREE! Contact me today at email@example.com or (229) 977-3373. Join me on Facebook for the latest Disney updates and tips.
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.