Discover colorful fare that paints an exquisite picture of gastronomical perfection—only at the Epcot’s Festival of the Arts!
Art critics and gourmands alike can enjoy a feast for the eyes as well as the palate! Explore a world where food imitates art as the epicurean elite converge to create mouthwatering magic that rivals the masters.
From signature dining and Festival-exclusive “food studios” to seminars and workshops with pro kitchen wizards, Guests will savor avant-garde flavors sure to make Picasso proud.
- World Showcase, Epcot
- Daily from January 12 to February 19, 2018
- Food studios open from 11:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- Epcot admission required
- Alcohol will only be served to Guests 21 and older
- Events are subject to change or cancellation without notice
Please note: the following menu items marked with (GF) are gluten/wheat-friendly and those with (V) are vegetarian.
We have a sneak peek at the Food Booth Menus for Epcot Festival of the Arts. Check them out below!
The Deconstructed Dish
Latest posts by Chip (see all)
- MARVEL STUDIOS AVENGERS: ENDGAME” STARS PLACE HANDPRINTS IN CEMENT AT TCL CHINESE THEATRE - April 23, 2019
- NATALIE PORTMAN TO NARRATE DISNEYNATURE’S “DOLPHIN REEF” All-New Feature Film to Debut on Disney+ - April 23, 2019
- Dole is Releasing a Brand New Smoothie Bowl that tastes just like Dole Whip - April 22, 2019