Discover colorful fare that paints an exquisite picture of gastronomical perfection—only at the Epcot’s Festival of the Arts!
Art critics and gourmands alike can enjoy a feast for the eyes as well as the palate! Explore a world where food imitates art as the epicurean elite converge to create mouthwatering magic that rivals the masters.
From signature dining and Festival-exclusive “food studios” to seminars and workshops with pro kitchen wizards, Guests will savor avant-garde flavors sure to make Picasso proud.
- World Showcase, Epcot
- Daily from January 12 to February 19, 2018
- Food studios open from 11:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- Epcot admission required
- Alcohol will only be served to Guests 21 and older
- Events are subject to change or cancellation without notice
Please note: the following menu items marked with (GF) are gluten/wheat-friendly and those with (V) are vegetarian.
We have a sneak peek at the Food Booth Menus for Epcot Festival of the Arts. Check them out below!
The Deconstructed Dish
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
Latest posts by Chip (see all)
- Summer Is Heating Up At Seaworld Orlando With The New Summer Concert Series And The Limited Return Of The Fun Card - July 18, 2019
- Disney Partners with Spotify to Sing Along to Your Favorite Disney Tunes - July 18, 2019
- Darth Vader Meet & Greet replacing Kylo Ren at Star Wars Launch Bay - July 17, 2019