Planning a trip to Walt Disney World with preschoolers has never been easier.
Written by a mom and Disney veteran who regularly visits Walt Disney World with her small children, Beyond the Attractions: A Guide to Walt Disney World with Preschoolers (2012) contains child-focused information, tips, and insights from a parent’s perspective. Battista includes all the up-to-date details on toddler- and preschooler-friendly attractions, recreation, lodging, and dining in Beyond the Attractions, but goes well beyond the shows, rides, resorts, and food to consider the logistical challenges that are part of traveling with small children. Learn about family-friendly services at Walt Disney World such as stroller rentals, Baby Care Centers, and child care options that will enhance your visit and the memories of your Walt Disney World vacation.
Click here to learn more.
Today’s Disney Giveaway is for 1 copy of the 2012 edition of Beyond the Attractions.
Before you enter you must:
- You must be a fan of Chip and Co on Facebook. You can click here to Like us or you can use the box on the right side of this page.
- Next you must be a fan of Beyond the Attractions on Facebook too.
Once you have added both of our pages as a friend then you can enter:
- Comment here or on our Facebook Page and tell us your favorite Disney World or Disneyland Attractions for kids. Do you kiddies love Finding Nemo? How bout something more daring like Tower of Terror? Let us know..
- Each comment counts as 1 entry so the more you comment the better your chances of winning.
- Spamming the same word or comment over and over does not count as an entry.
For an additional entry:
- Share this article via Twitter, Facebook, Google +1, etc. (1 share = 1 entry) Use of the options at the top or bottom of this article for an additional entry. In this section you can spam all you want. If you want to retweet this article a hundred times go right ahead.
- Or comment on any of Lisa’s other articles on Chip and Co here.
Contest ends Friday Morning October 14th at 10am. I will pick one lucky person and notify them that they won. That person will have 24 hours to respond back or I will pick another. So please use a valid way for me to contact you.
- Introducing Beyond the Attractions: A Guide to Walt Disney World with Preschoolers (2012) (chipandco.com)
- Beyond the Attractions: A Guide to Walt Disney World with Preschoolers (2012) for eReaders (chipandco.com)