Cruising is a completely different vacation experience. Instead of being frightened by the possibility of something new, you should embrace all the wonderful experiences that Disney Cruise Line has to offer.
Even DCL itself knows that you’re nervous about cruising and they’ve provided their top 15 reasons why you’ll love cruising!
- Have as much (or as little) family together time as you want
- The kids can’t get lost
- Everyone eats dinner together
- There is no packing and unpacking every few days
- Your beds are made every morning and turned down every night
- Staff members will get to know you by name-and often anticipate what you want before you ask for it
- There are activities for every age group-and some ships even offer babysitting services
- No actual cash is needed-and you can decide if the kids can have charging privileges
- Eat all the food you want and work it off by taking the stairs
- Get as dressed up-or dressed down as you want
- Meet people from all over the world
- Grownups can get alone time while the kids are having their own supervised fun
- See some of the most beautiful places on the planet that other transportation can’t easily reach
- And…each day breaks down to less than $85 a person (for adults) on average
Cruise for less than ever before with a guaranteed verandah stateroom with restrictions. These great rates are available for sailings on the Disney Dream on select dates November through January. Rates are $630 per person (based on double occupancy).
Contact Michele@PixieVacations for more information or for your free quote!
- Disney Cruise Line – Special Rates for U.S. Military (chipandco.com)
- Disney Cruise Line 2012/2013 Itineraries (chipandco.com)
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!