No visit to Disney’s Aulani Resort & Spa is complete for the littlest travelers without a few visits to Aunty’s Beach House. Aunty’s Beach offers children ages 3 to 12 a chance to explore Hawaiian culture, art, and music—with a dash of Disney magic—at this supervised activities club.
A lifelong resident of O‘ahu, Aunty is considered by locals to be a true expert on Hawaiian history and cultural traditions. Aunty invites you to become a part of her extended ‘ohana and make yourself at home at Aunty’s Beach House.
The outside area of Aunty’s Beach House:
Children are invited to put on their favorite costume and enjoy their favorite Disney movie:
There are always several crafts offred:
While the kids play, parents can enjoy some relaxing alone time and rest assured knowing that their children are being supervised by childcare professionals, our Disney Youth Counselors.
Aunty’s Beach House features an array of outstanding amenities:
- Complimentary programs and activities to engage children
- Highly interactive Premium Experiences featuring enhanced storytelling, special souvenirs and more (fees apply)
- A movie room showing Disney favorites
- Wii™ and Sony PlayStation® video games
- Interactive game tables
- Hawaiian arts and crafts
- A costume closet full of fun finds so kids can play dress-up
- An enclosed and secure backyard, complete with play structure
- A secure check-in/check-out process for children ages 3 to 12
Children are invited to use the iPads and computers available:
The check-in area at Aunty’s Beach House:
Discover magical touches everywhere you look—including hidden surprises such as:
- Visits from some favorite Disney friends
- Enchanted fireplaces
- Cozy rain windows in the movie room
- Magical portals depicting spectacular scenes from around Hawai‘i
Most activities are complimentary at Aunty’s Beach House with a few other offered for an additional fee. Aunty’s Beach House is open daily from 8:00 am to 9:00 pm. An open house is also offered from 8:00 to 9:30 am.
Thinking of visiting Disney’s Aulani Resort? Fill out the form below, send an email or CLICK HERE for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. I also offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best available rate offered by Disney and my services are 100% FREE!
If you are having trouble viewing the form above, CLICK HERE.
Source Credit: Disney
Latest posts by Holly R (see all)
- Disney Channel’s ‘Elena of Avalor’ Receives Prestigious Award - May 26, 2018
- One ‘Incredible’ Summer is Officially Underway at Walt Disney World - May 26, 2018
- Your Guide to an ‘Incredible Summer’ at the Magic Kingdom - May 25, 2018