Party for the Planet, Disney World’s annual Earth Day event, will be returning this year bigger and better than ever. This year’s event is extra special as it marks the 20th anniversary of Animal Kingdom which opened on Earth Day in 1998. The park has announced many special activities and events planned for its big anniversary celebration on April 22.
- A special welcome celebration for the 20th anniversary of Disney’s Animal Kingdom park and Earth Day. See this festive 15-minute kick-off for The Party for the Planet on Earth Day in front of the Tree of Life, featuring music, dancers and some of your favorite Disney characters!
- Exclusive PhotoPass opportunities ̶ “Step in” to a photo opportunity exclusive to the 20th Anniversary of Disney’s Animal Kingdom park! These Disney PhotoPass frames highlight animals supported by the Disney Conservation Fund and our milestone anniversary.
- Special Wilderness Explorers badge location ̶ Wilderness Explorers will have a special limited-time badge location helping Guests learn how to better connect with nature while on vacation―and once they return home.
- Rafiki’s Planet Watch Backstage Experiences ̶ Meet our animal ambassadors, participate in unique mini-tours, learn about animal nutrition, visit the state-of-the-art veterinary hospital, hear how Disney promotes global wildlife conservation and much more!
- Tiffins Talks ̶ Enjoy an intimate dining experience with animal and conservation experts from Disney’s Animal Kingdom park (a separate-priced event).
- Commemorative Disney’s Animal Kingdom park 20th Anniversary merchandise.
- Party for the Planet Special Edition Dishes – Daily Special, limited time offer featuring Unique Food and Beverage selections throughout the park at existing locations.
Contact me today to start planning your magical Disney vacation. As an agent with MickeyTravels (designated with Platinum Earmarked status by Disney), I can help with everything from finding money-saving discounts to making difficult dining and FastPass+ reservations! Find me on Facebook or feel free to email me with any Disney vacation questions at SPhillips@mickeytravels.com
Just fill out the form below or Click Here for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
If you are having trouble viewing the form above, click here.
Latest posts by Sarah Phillips (see all)
- October Events At Paddlefish and Terralina Crafted Italian - September 25, 2018
- Pumpkin Cupcake Rolls In To Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa - September 24, 2018
- Disneyland Paris offers New Disney Parking+ Option - September 24, 2018