This Summer Disneyland and Disney California Adventure celebrate all things Pixar and friendship with the new Pixar Fest festivities taking place throughout the Summer. This is the perfect time for Annual Passholders to reap the benefits of membership and celebrate your own friendship with a handful of not-to-be-missed activities. For a start, Annual Passholders can save up to 40% off an adult 1-Day Park Hopper ticket perfect for your bestie! In addition, Disneyland is unblocking select dates in June for So Cal Select and So Cal Deluxe Passholders giving you even more opportunities to take part in the fun. To get you in the mood, here are 5 things to do with your friend during your Pixar Fest visit!
1. Take in the incredible Pixar Fest-themed entertainment – Whether it’s enjoying the super cute Pixar Play Parade during the day or heading to the parks when the sun sets for the dazzling “Paint the Night Parade” Pixar Fest brings many of your favorite stories to life through special offerings that are not-to-be-missed. You’ll also want to stick around well into the evening to enjoy “Together Forever – A Pixar Nighttime Spectacular” which fills the night sky with incredible pyrotechnics and offers spectacular Pixar-themed projections on to Sleeping Beauty Castle.
2. Try out some Pixar-inspired treats – Disneyland and Disney California Adventure are positively brimming with delicious Pixar-themed eats and treats. You’ll find something around nearly every corner. Two of our favorites are the Fried Bologna Sandwich at Carnation Cafe and the Grape Soda Cake Pop from Trolley Treats. For a closer look at some of the other fabulous treats on offer check out this article.
3. Pair up! – Many of your favorite Disney•Pixar films are celebrations of friendship. What better to honor the bond then to bring your bestie along to meet and have your pictures taken with dynamic duos like Buzz and Woody or Mike and Sully!
4. Tap your toes to the sounds of Pixar – For those looking for a lazy afternoon at the parks, we recommend bringing your buddy along to see The Pixarmonic Orchestra at Disney California Adventure Park. They’ll be on hand to take you through a set list of some of Pixar’s most memorable tunes. Its a wonderful walk down memory lane!
5. Bring the stories to life with a visit to Pixar Pier – Opening on June 23rd, Pixar Pier (previously Paradise Pier) is the place to be for all things Pixar. Here you and your pal can enjoy the new whimsical neighbourhoods representing beloved Pixar Stories and including the newly themed experiences like the hotly anticipated Incredicoaster!
Starting tomorrow (June 11th) discounted tickets may be purchased at the Disneyland Resort main gate or Disney Desk locations at participating Good Neighbor Hotels. Tickets are valid only on the day of purchase and the Passholder’s Passport is required to validate the admission. Savings is based on the non-discounted price of the applicable adult tickets. Offer is not valid after September 3, 2018. Each passholder may purchase up to 2 tickets at the discounted passholder rate.
Special Passholder ticket prices are as follows:
- Value Park Hopper Price: $89
- Regular Park Hopper Price: $99
- Peak Park Hopper Price: $109
The dates being unblocked for So Cal Select, So Cal and Deluxe Passholders are as follows:
- SoCal Select: June 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 18, 19 and 20, 2018
- SoCal: June 15, 16, 20, 21 and 22, 2018
- Deluxe June 16, 2018
These are just a handful of the incredible ways you can spend Pixar Fest with your special friends. Readers are encouraged to keep following along with Chip and Co. for the latest Pixar Fest news and updates.
Thinking about a visit to Disney? Click here for your FREE no obligation quote or fill out the form at the bottom of this page!
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider booking with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to sharing tips and tricks to help you get the most out of your time at Disneyland. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook.
Images copyright Disney.